Trainer Search

nicholas vasquez

Reaction score
Using the latest steam version, this trainer does not work. It detects the game running, but none of the options activate

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
when i open the trainer it opens the mrantifun.net webpage on chrome. how do i disable this?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer is still working fine with 1.06.

noaski

Reaction score
I cant get this cheat to work it might be my keyboard but if you have any other things that could help me please tell me.

inserteuserhere

Reaction score
Why can't i use the level up and add exp.? when i press insert or delete it doesn't work please help me

Wobbly

Reaction score
Why does it says that i have a virus when i try to down load version 1.00??

Intelxeone

Reaction score
Could you please upgrade this trainer for v1.06.329 ?This trainer is awsome,but the trainer for v1.05 has some glich on v1.06.329.

realnobody

Reaction score
can someone tell me please which button is for Inf. time ? Trainer is working for me just fine but the windows is all black and I cant see anything ... so I got those options I wanted with help of video

EDIT : Well if someone has same problem as me (with trainer being all black and you cant see what key do what) then just watch the video at first page to get rest of those options and the last one ''Inf. Time'' is under 0

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
can someone tell me please which button is for Inf. time ? Trainer is working for me just fine but the windows is all black and I cant see anything ... so I got those options I wanted with help of video

EDIT : Well if someone has same problem as me (with trainer being all black and you cant see what key do what) then just watch the video at first page to get rest of those options and the last one ''Inf. Time'' is under 0
its button 0(numeric).

Grant88uk

Reaction score
Is there any chance of a trainer for the Deluxe Edition, 0.1.0.1?? I've tried a few other trainers, but they don't work.
Love all your other trainers by the way Mr Antifun, keep up the good work

nun

Reaction score
dfhdthdhzdthzdt

You can activate Focus with STRG