Trainer Search

Dakkatakk

Reaction score
Yes it did. A few of the cheats are not functioning properly. They also tend to glitch out some missions so i am unable to complete them. For example inf. health no longer works and undetected during missions seems to prevent me from continuing. The game is 1.0.6 now so that could be why.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes it did. A few of the cheats are not functioning properly. They also tend to glitch out some missions so i am unable to complete them. For example inf. health no longer works and undetected during missions seems to prevent me from continuing. The game is 1.0.6 now so that could be why.
Alright be patient for @MrAntiFun reply :)

onkard14

Reaction score
The game freezes after using the trainer.. Pls help SOS It freezes after starting the missions or buying something

Zenogais176

Reaction score
Another killer trainer! Thanks for putting this out there! Ubisoft had a mega sale, I picked up a bunch of their games, and totally loved this one. They only give you one save slot though, so having these cheats available really let me make the most out of the playthrough. Thanks again for all your hard work, and for providing these for free! It's super appreciated!!!

domanhhp

Reaction score
i try trainer Watch Dogs V1.05.324 +19 MrAntiFun on game Watch_Dogs v1.06.239 but not active , game ver uplay c rack by 3 dm , please help me create new trainer v1.06.239 to use . Thanks you very much , i very like use trainer of mrantifun :)

tera tera

Reaction score
Man how to get god mode. all freaking players are using which i cant
the infinite health is not working

Caiman

Reaction score
infinite health doesn't work in the latest one I activate it and I die and I wount respawn im just staring at my dead body please fix btw I have the acces granted dlc

vampray

Reaction score
The trainer isn't working for me. I run it as admin and i run the game as admin and all it does is freeze whenever i try to activate something then it goes back to normal and never actually works.

jello

Reaction score
OK. I'm using Game Version Watch Dogs 1.04.497 & Trainer version "Watch Dogs V1.03 +19 MrAntiFun B".
Guess what, its working fine. all cheats are working but i have a weird problem with my controls. Is it just me or anyone else having the issue with mouse ?
please help.