Trainer Search

anonymous765

Reaction score
the trainer doesnt work... i press the activate trainer and it doesnt check in the box beside it tried everything...

verema

Reaction score
What's a reverse :/ Few minutes ago I opened MrAnti trainer from AC: Black Flags it worked fine :D Watch_Dogs - 3 times I tried open - First time: Cheat Engine stop working or Error Occured, Second and Third - Loading and no reaction :( What's wrong guys ?

Last edited:

alittlecat

Reaction score
I get an error when opening it that says Launch Error, Failure assigning a temporary name. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it? Thanks, and I know that the trainer works because I tried it on another computer. ;p I just need some help with this

Cyclone15991

Reaction score
Thank you Thank you Thank you so much!!!

Beside thanking you, I'd like to attract your attention to the fact that none of your trainers works on my Windows 7 x64/x32 bit EXCEPT if the compatibility of the trainer is set to Windows XP SP3; makes em all run and work in-game perfectly!

Thanks a lot, will make a donation very soon, thanks again and keep it up :)

verema

Reaction score
Thank you Thank you Thank you so much!!!

Beside thanking you, I'd like to attract your attention to the fact that none of your trainers works on my Windows 7 x64/x32 bit EXCEPT if the compatibility of the trainer is set to Windows XP SP3; makes em all run and work in-game perfectly!

Thanks a lot, will make a donation very soon, thanks again and keep it up :)

Ehh still not working it is strange, sery strange. I hadn't problem with your trainers but with this trainer I can't even open .exe file o_O Any solutions ? Compatibility doesn't work, run in admin mode, turn off antivirus and firewalls. Or cheat engine stop working or nothing happened but when I tried to open I was having many processes in operating system from trainer...

botak131

Reaction score
Hey is there anyway to reset the reputation? I hate having the bar off the charts xD

rgrwng

Reaction score
Hey is there anyway to reset the reputation? I hate having the bar off the charts xD

i think that it just added a huge amount or Reputation, so anything negative that we do will just take teeny chunks off the end, giving the impression it is infinite/off the screen.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
but 1st does the trainer works with RLD version? test 1st then ask questions later...

Mrantifun: will there be any inf timer mission?

Why do you think i'm put my comment ?
It doesn't work with RLD version.

yeah right now im downloading watch dogs RLD! version 22.0GB hope the trainer works

MrAntiFun it doesn't work with RLD version, any help !!

Hi guys , I downloaded RLD game 23GB to test the trainer and it activates fine , Unless you having a specific problem with the cheats ,The trainer is working perfectly fine, Just make sure you start game first then the trainer when game is loaded up and game exe file name is Watch_Dogs.exe

P.S. send me a save game of and i will make a trainer for mission timer .

botak131

Reaction score
i think that it just added a huge amount or Reputation, so anything negative that we do will just take teeny chunks off the end, giving the impression it is infinite/off the screen.

I went on a god-mode rampage and killed around 100 people, must be a huge bar.