13. Inf.Spider Energy
  14. 28Minutes Digital Trip Time
  15. Inf.Car Health
  16. Fast Kill
  17. Add Exp
  18. Add Level
Notice:
  • Make sure your game exe file name is watch_dogs.exe
  • Open Statics Window after activating cash and before using add exp and add level
  • If skill points cheat doesnt work just turn it on and off couple times and move between windows like video above
  • Digital Trip Time cheat doubles the time to 24 minutes and doesnt set it to unlimited so people have longer time but dont get bored
  • Inf.Car Health only work for the car the user riding , It will keep the car usable but tires ..etc wont be protected .
Hello mr antifun.......i would like to thank you for your great effort in making the trainers for us freebies.......thank you so very much. I have been downloading trainers of linghon, fling etc but i will admit that your trainers are the best(Because they always work unlike the earlier mentioned trainer makers). Moreover this is an awesome site no need to stumble somewhere else i know from where i can get trainers now...Thank you bro.........keep up the good work...

s1handler

Reaction score
8. Inf.Skill Points
After power is not amenable to walking, running and direction of your mouse,
28Minutes Digital Trip Time not work.. the other right!

Last edited:

ballert1911

Reaction score
Cool, but works. ^ ^
I forgot and do not read that you have to rename the game.exe.
SUPER!!!
translated with google

dominaga

Reaction score
dude its not working.. whats up.. started the game but im unable to access the trainer somehow..
any suggestions??

der_rademacher

Reaction score
Hey is there anyway to reset the reputation? I hate having the bar off the charts xD
i think that it just added a huge amount or Reputation, so anything negative that we do will just take teeny chunks off the end, giving the impression it is infinite/off the screen.

Just deactivate the trainer option and do a full restart of the game (quit to desktop -> start the game again), the rep-bar will have reset to normal maximum status.

der_rademacher

Reaction score
8. Inf.Skill Points
After power is not amenable to walking, running and direction of your mouse,

Just deactivate the trainer and if that doesn't help, close the game and start it anew (quit to desktop -> start game -> continue game). The skill points will carry over and your movement is back to normal.

28Minutes Digital Trip Time not work.. the other right!

Yep, unfortunately, with the 3-d.m-Version it doesn't seem to work.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
dude its not working.. whats up.. started the game but im unable to access the trainer somehow..
any suggestions??
I hate it when people ask these questions , Please let me know what the problem is so i can try to help , Most likely its your antivirus .

Agandar

Reaction score
For everyone, just start the trainer with Administrator rights (right click, Run As Admin), just in case, it never hurt anyway :)

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
I hate it when people ask these questions , Please let me know what the problem is so i can try to help , Most likely its your antivirus .
i guess you need to create a noobtorial (noob tutorial) for setting up your trainers (disable DEP, add as expection in AV + run always as admin)

its sad but true somehow.

Dirk Diggler

Reaction score
Dude!! The earliest release I could find! Thanks a ton man! Much better than Shit happens and Game Copy Word!!

thanks for this trainer! however, I think it's unfair to bash other trainer makers in here. 'shit happens' had their basic trainer out within hours of the game being available last Thursday (although I am not member so I had to wait 2 days for free trainer here.). also, their full paid trainer for the legitimate release of the game is pretty awesome and has tons of options other trainer do not have, so I am not sure why the need to bash other sites here.

at any rate, nice work mrantifun. you help us poor people who have no money!

Chadow

Reaction score
New update bro? 1.1 is out.

Edit: NVM still working. You da best

Last edited:

pigma

Reaction score
THANK YOU MAN ! AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME ! BEST GAME OF THE YEAR !!!! ET FRANÇAIS EN PLUS !