Trainer Search

djase

Reaction score
everything works great here on rld version
thx bro like always good job

blackheim89

Reaction score
Hey trainer is awesome as always but you can still die to explosions and large falls with infinite health. Can you please take a look at it and update it when you have some free time? Would be greatly appreciated. :)

storm

Reaction score
I tried to rename the exe and then it said it couldn't find the game. Do i have to manually launch the game then and ignore uplay after renaming it?

Selectorat

Reaction score
Hi, please, tell me, how to deactivate abilities, that I chose?

It's always only "activating". D:

bssunil

Reaction score
Please add a cheat for Fixer Contracts where the timer needs to be frozen.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Can you change F8 to whatever button? It causes problem with camera while moving.
you press f8 in game? You have to press alt-tab then press f8 which appear red ticking and sound hear then back to game

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
you press f8 in game? You have to press alt-tab then press f8 which appear red ticking and sound hear then back to game
Yes , Switch to the trainer - Activate the required cheats then go back to the game.

jayasanka

Reaction score
Awesome man.you are the best.I really enjoyed playing watch dogs with this trainer.:):):):):):):)

criticalmass

Reaction score
great trainer, the only problem i am having is on virtual trips. the timer does not double for me and on the spider one it just goes straight to zero and i fail. with the driving one (madness) nothing happens. im running version1.0

Manntis

Reaction score
Ok so please disregard my last post I am using the trainer with the hotfix#1 V1.01 and it is working beautifully, awesome trainer as aways