Trainer Search

verema

Reaction score
Guys, elaborate more, say what the problem is so @MrAntiFun can help..

So maybe I elaborate more. I have downloaded game from RLD - I have tried open @MrAntiFun trainer but nothing appeared. I saw in device manager that trainer is running but window with trainer didn't appear. I tried with many combination like compatibility with: Win Xp, Win 7 etc. Turn off antivirus and firewall - not working. I have downloaded Hotfix but still not working. I'm sorry for advertisment - I tried run DeVIATED trainer and other with Russian text...Device manager show that trainers are running but they don't work. Only one trainer which run and I saw trainer windows was from LinGORN but still not working - It is annoying because I don't know why it doesn't work fine. I see nothing except LinGORN trainer which activate nothing in game :| Windows 7 64bit

NoSmarties4U

Donor
Reaction score
Well there is not much to say, I did everything (Turn off firewall etc. , Admin rights...) it just makes this dumb sound and activates nothing. I have the Steam version but play it on uplay could be a reason but other games i have that start the same way are working fine with anti's trainers

chung61

Reaction score
once in awhile it gives watch dog has stopped working when using this trainer can you fix it thanks

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Trainer is still working though ,Right?.
I think so, some of them says its working with this update, some its says doesnt work i wish I could test but this game doesnt work for me becouse I have directx 10

MrBananaKing

Reaction score
Inf.Health don't work for me, but Inf.Ammo work.

(Im on the prison map and im dying all the time :( )

Golan4207

Reaction score
My game is updated and it works fine. Just make sure the EXE matches like you said.

That aside, are you by any chance adding an unlock for all the vehicles in Vehicle on Demand? :)

Great freaking job btw!

NotBad

Reaction score
Unfortunately, after Update 1, No one Trainers No work`s...

No new update on steam.Actually trainer working.I'm finished game with this.No problems.

Run trainer as administrator, disable windows defender,disable stupid antivirus and trainer working.

verema

Reaction score
No new update on steam.Actually trainer working.I'm finished game with this.No problems.

Run trainer as administrator, disable windows defender,disable stupid antivirus and trainer working.

Ehh...Everyone told us that this steps will help us but in most cases it is not working or working but we can't see any window from trainer. Trainer is working as device manager show. However we don't have solution for that :/

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ehh...Everyone told us that this steps will help us but in most cases it is not working or working but we can't see any window from trainer. Trainer is working as device manager show. However we don't have solution for that :/
Close trainer from device manager then make sure your antivirus isnt blocking after that you can run the trainer and it should work fine .

verema

Reaction score
Close trainer from device manager then make sure your antivirus isnt blocking after that you can run the trainer and it should work fine .

Thank you MrAntiFun for your reply. I will try it as soon as possible. For me it's weird because all of your trainer works fine in my computer. It doesn't matter it's a TPB game or download from online gameshop. Always work marvelous. Only your trainer is working to present days on AC: Black Flag UPlay version. I will try and maybe will work. I cross my fingers for that.