Trainer Search

FiLmIoWA5

Reaction score
Hey i need help can anybody contact me ? The trainer only make sounds and activate nothing .... it say only that the game is still runing and i do all the steps witch was discribed. I need help ^^
and sry for my bad english

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey i need help can anybody contact me ? The trainer only make sounds and activate nothing .... it say only that the game is still runing and i do all the steps witch was discribed. I need help ^^
and sry for my bad english
Read notice #1 .

FiLmIoWA5

Reaction score
Jeah i did i like you discribe it in your notices ! I searched for this file opened it and then uplay blow up and i started the game from there ... ore how did i must handle this ?

s1handler

Reaction score
The fix, update, dlc, etc, etc.. it works, just stop antivirus and (or) net stop.
1, run game, and 2, run trainer
The time course is not in place in several YES!
(antivirus put the game folder in the exceptions list!)

Thank you!

s1handler

Reaction score
Jeah i did i like you discribe it in your notices ! I searched for this file opened it and then uplay blow up and i started the game from there ... ore how did i must handle this ?
3 d m - game? Use of fixes, and Day 1 updates RLD!, and do not have the Uplay..!
and (or) offline the Uplay.. or uninstall Uplay..

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
So, this nice Trainer works with the DZ Repack (Reloaded Crck) on Version 1.01 without Uplay? I'm asking, so this is no answer. xD

Mayafarmer

Reaction score
for 3DM release,
1.go to your game folder
2. delete the watch dogs.exe
3. rename watch_dogs_3dm.exe to watch_dogs.exe
4 Trainer will work fine now :)

keso002

Reaction score
The trainer is great but just recently after opening it automatically deletes itself and when I return here to redownload it again it won't finish(stuck at 99.90% using IDM), some problem I guess. Can you please fix it? Thanks

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
The trainer is great but just recently after opening it automatically deletes itself and when I return here to redownload it again it won't finish(stuck at 99.90% using IDM), some problem I guess. Can you please fix it? Thanks
don't worry it's "False positive"(not virus),to fix that, disable antivirus

gabriel120

Reaction score
Hi. i have quick question about full reputation option. While i was playing i killed many many cops and got last wanted lvl and i was in every news and thigs like that.should i get something like that when i have full good reputation turned on?

01luiz01

Reaction score
I was using since before watch dogs official launch, no problems, but now I'm having a problem with Avast, he updated today and is excluding the trainer. And Thank's for the trainer.

bogy

Reaction score
hey, i cant download it...

i sign up and click on the file but it redirect me to a blank page.

Manntis

Reaction score
so the trainer has been working perfect for me except the car health I've been using the trainer from the start of you posting it and the entire time my car always keeps getting destroyed is there a certain way I need to activate this option or what? Everything else on the trainer works tho perfectly.