Trainer Search

s1handler

Reaction score
Start game first then the trainer .
1. Create :runWD.vbs

2. (look:..)
SecondsToDelay = "22"
FirstProgramToRun = "D:\GAMES\Ubisoft\Watch_Dogs\bin\watch_dogs.exe"
FirstProg = Chr(34) & FirstProgramToRun & Chr(34)
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Run(FirstProg)
SecondProgramToRun = "D:\GAMES\Ubisoft\Watch_Dogs\bin\Watch Dogs V1.00 +18 MrAntiFun.EXE"
Wscript.Sleep(SecondsToDelay * 1000)
SecondProg = Chr(34) & SecondProgramToRun & Chr(34)
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Run(SecondProg)

3. Start runWD.vbs

Arkanbh

Reaction score
u're the best of wordiii excellandpowercrackpoint!!

thanks again :)

subsuckter

Reaction score
the download dosn't seem to work for me, i got it, then it broke so i deleted it but the download redirect link doesn't work, it just says "page unavailable" or something like that (might only be me though)

chris

Donor
Reaction score
the download dosn't seem to work for me, i got it, then it broke so i deleted it but the download redirect link doesn't work, it just says "page unavailable" or something like that (might only be me though)

try disabling ur anti virus before you download =)

nicky davies

Reaction score
works great open game then open trainer allways run as admin any chance of updateing this ??

verema

Reaction score
It will work when you start game as administrator and trainer the same. But something funny that Aiden have superpowers :p When I am using trainer and I am playing the game - It is about half an hour when Aiden have super speed not normal when he is running. I can't stop this. I don't know why. I think that one option from trainer have done this. When I restart the game it works fine but next I have superspeed once again...

Mr Talel

Reaction score
It will work when you start game as administrator and trainer the same. But something funny that Aiden have superpowers :p When I am using trainer and I am playing the game - It is about half an hour when Aiden have super speed not normal when he is running. I can't stop this. I don't know why. I think that one option from trainer have done this. When I restart the game it works fine but next I have superspeed once again...
here is the problem when i start both the game first as Admin then the trainer it doesnt start , when i checked the task manager it appers for a second when i click on it and then vanishes and on the other hand i have put it on the exclusion list on Windows defender , so at last i guess i have a shitty Computer hahahaaaa :D:D:D:D

freex

Reaction score
Norton say's to me its a trojan is this right????? :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Norton say's to me its a trojan is this right????? :(
Its a false positive , I always keep my antivirus running while making trainers or downloading anything " Kaspersky internet security " .

simtim

Reaction score
Sorry for my freaky Unknown thing. i have the deluxe version of x.X.RIDDICK.X.x. But the trainer isn´t runing with it!
May u help me?