Trainer Search

Reaction score
dude of course hacks are NOT going to work in multiplayer. @sshole. why would you hack in multiplayer anyways? you wanna get perma banned from all uplay games?
The trainer work in multiplayer verify your information before talking ...

ofirhz

Reaction score
Well even if hacks does work in multiplayer dont use it will couse a vac ban and i can be sure that no one want that :D

ofirhz

Reaction score
Can i play multiplayer with the trainer on and i wont get vac ban ?

and programme-zero how can you know that its not have vac installed ?

Last edited:
Reaction score

I'm playing with the trainer and i'm not banned if you get ban that will not be a VAC ban (because vac is not installed, vac is for valve games).

Reaction score

Because when VAC is installed there is the logo and VAC is for valve games not Ubisoft games x)

Kamiii

Reaction score
hmm is dosent work by me idk why
first start game than trainer but dont work the Trainer

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Where do i download it???

Its on the first page, the attachment =)

dude of course hacks are NOT going to work in multiplayer. @sshole. why would you hack in multiplayer anyways? you wanna get perma banned from all uplay games?
Well even if hacks does work in multiplayer dont use it will couse a vac ban and i can be sure that no one want that :D
VAC is not installed on this game.

I'm playing with the trainer and i'm not banned if you get ban that will not be a VAC ban (because vac is not installed, vac is for valve games).
Because when VAC is installed there is the logo and VAC is for valve games not Ubisoft games x)

Just to answer all these questions, its your risk on whether you wanna play it on multiplayer, just dont come crying to us when you "might get banned" by uplay or Steam as we've warned everyone on the forum rules to use at your own risk =)

eonsilver

Reaction score
sorry to bother you i've tried like 16 times but the digital trip time not working with me ,,,,, not in any thing fixer or mini games
i don't know how or what but can you help me in this plz

CCKH

Reaction score
Greetings Coders, Programmers and Cheaters. I was wondering how is "CheatHappens" to produced a more perfect trainers that requires subscription compared to MrAntiFun's trainers yet free to the public.

P.s wished MrAntiFun's trainer were as great as "CheatHappens" Trainers

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Greetings Coders, Programmers and Cheaters. I was wondering how is "CheatHappens" to produced a more perfect trainers that requires subscription compared to MrAntiFun's trainers yet free to the public.

P.s wished MrAntiFun's trainer were as great as "CheatHappens" Trainers
Well its simple actually , They have 3-5 programmers making trainers and we here have only me making trainers , I cant spend long time on one game .

chris

Donor
Reaction score

Wonder if there is a dislike button.

CCKH

Reaction score

P.s wished MrAntiFun's trainer were as great as "CheatHappens" Trainers.

MrAntiFun, post: 5205, member: 1"]Well its simple actually , They have 3-5 programmers making trainers and we here have only me making trainers , I cant spend long time on one game .

Wished had a Premium Account to share all that trainers with everyone.