Trainer Search

Vikram

Reaction score
Can You Pls Update The 0.1.0.1 Trainer Pls and Your Trainers Are The Best.....

siraja94

Reaction score
the trainer has been updated
Thank you so much.... it work properlly. thanks man... you are the best.....

for every one, please patient if you got update, don't give any **** to the maker, you know, make trainer is not easy as human breath. thankyou Chris of MrAntiFun

LordNefarius

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes MrAntiFun, I confirm too that the new trainer doesn't work :( Trainer say "cheat activated" but nothing happen. Can you please have a look at it? THANKS!

siraja94

Reaction score
SORRY to say ma, but it doesnt work properly. I still get shot and killed even with infinite health :(
did you updated the lastest game on Uplay or ***** version?
it work on my 0.1.0.1 (but with update) and work properly

mfisto

Reaction score
Good trainer, work so fine, i try it with new update - no problem with the game.

danail

Reaction score
wow angry much for someone who's new on the forums, how about read what the past comments talked about? besides most likely an update is needed. just be patient kid.
i am so sorry for that comment, but I was angry yesterday because I was looking for trainers all day and I finaly founded this trainer and I downloaded and at first I had trouble starting it but after 5 or 6 tries i was able to run it. So i am sorry again for reacting that way and i hope you can forgive me. :))

doodl3simpl3

Reaction score
can you update your trainer. it has been updated to v.02 with performance fix. and if you could do some extra work, can you add timer hack for side/collectible mission?

Bioreign

Donor
Reaction score
huge thanks. used the 1.00 before and I died when falling down, f.e. from a house. so, 1.03, make me free

rajnaimesh007

Reaction score
there's already an updated trainer

So what I am doing wrong ?

1 started trainer
2 launched game

trainer says : game [on]

in game pressed F1 > nothing just default windows notification chime , no check mark on activate trainer
no other options work :(

chris

Donor
Reaction score
So what I am doing wrong ?

1 started trainer
2 launched game

trainer says : game [on]

in game pressed F1 > nothing just default windows notification chime , no check mark on activate trainer
no other options work :(
did you download the latest trainer?