Trainer Search

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Thank you for the working trainer. It works for me perfectly with the new update on Uplay. Just a heads up I am using the Uplay only version. Love the fact that the car health cheat works wonderfully. An amazing job on your trainer!!!

Maikel Dulos

Reaction score
Can I ask, what is the difference between the normal and the B trainer for the latest version?

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello.
im using the latest version of the game [C R A C K Version and steam version] and my file name called watch_dogs.exe the last trainer you post its working fine on Seam version but when i try to do the same at the c r a c k version its just dont work . :) hope you could find me a fix for that .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello.
im using the latest version of the game [C R A C K Version and steam version] and my file name called watch_dogs.exe the last trainer you post its working fine on Seam version but when i try to do the same at the c r a c k version its just dont work . :) hope you could find me a fix for that .
try using V1.00 trainer on the CK version .

Last Roze

Reaction score
2cqd2mq.jpg

bzbzbzbzbz XD

GhostGaming

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Watch Dogs V1.00 Trainer +18
Watch Dogs V1.03 +19

Options:

1. Inf.Health Player
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Items
  4. No Reload
  5. Undetected In Missions
  6. Inf.Focus
  7. Inf.Cash
  8. Inf.Skill Points
  9. Inf.Battery
  10. Low Wanted Level
  11. Undetected By The Police
  12. Full Reputation
  13. Inf.Spider Energy
  14. 28Minutes Digital Trip Time
  15. Inf.Car Health
  16. Fast Kill
  17. Add Exp
  18. Add Level
  19. Inf.******* Time
Notice:
  • Make sure your game exe file name is watch_dogs.exe
  • Open Statics Window after activating cash and before using add exp and add level
  • If skill points cheat doesnt work just turn it on and off couple times and move between windows like video above
  • Digital Trip Time cheat doubles the time to 24 minutes and doesnt set it to unlimited so people have longer time but dont get bored
  • Inf.Car Health only work for the car the user riding , It will keep the car usable but tires ..etc wont be protected .

theghost

Reaction score
its not work for me i do everything i open web site and i be online it still say to me class not register