Trainer Search

fatherparadox

Reaction score
Not sure anyone else has this issue, but using the trainer messes up my controls. Specifically the ones used to walk, he just moves backwards or in circles.

inkless

Reaction score
health don't work in multi a die and can't come back in solo a die.

inkless

Reaction score
i save my game with the cheats and sends a ubisoft but apparently it is useless ..
then I try to cheat against cheaters to not be with my team disasantage
in 1 vs 1 I do anything I kill others ..

Le Joker

Reaction score
hi guy's

just a qwestion.
is it just me or someting els, i don't get te trainer to work.
windows 10 only make's a sound but notting is working in the trainer.
so im running windows 10
WD version 1.06
and trainer 1.05

Last edited:

ZataraTMM

Reaction score
Sorry for the bump but te infini health..half works half doesn't. well in multiplayer i simply am basicaly... "knocked out" if the shoot at me they're constantly getting kills on me but i'm not getting up, i gotta turn off the hack soo i respawn.

DESPERADO

Reaction score
MRANTIFUN you can do trainer version v1.06.329.... Thank you very much. You are the best :)

TheGamingBurger

Reaction score
Please someone help me it doesnt work any cheat any key that i press it just pops a windows noise

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Please someone help me it doesnt work any cheat any key that i press it just pops a windows noise
is F1 ticked as red?do you use latest trainer?did you opened game first(make sure you are in gameworld for a better result) then trainer?

ToxicGent

Reaction score
Love this trainer. Excellent work as usual. There is however an issue with falling, when unlimited health is enabled if you fall in a mission, you die. If outside of a mission, you lay there unable to move and don't die even when shot. Idk why it happens. Plz help