Trainer Search

FlankerB

Reaction score
It really needs compatibility with 3dm version. It doesn't even detect the game is running.

mann.w

Reaction score
hmm... the game is on but the trainer says it's off what's going on?
the game exe is: watch_dogs.exe
game version: 1.06.329

Blox

Reaction score
No idea why but it says "Game is: On" when I run WD, however i cant activate the trainer and can't use any cheat.
EDIT: had to use xp compatibility...(facepalm)

Last edited:

mann.w

Reaction score
No idea why but it says "Game is: On" when I run WD, however i cant activate the trainer and can't use any cheat.
EDIT: had to use xp compatibility...(facepalm)
REALLY?! WILL IT WORK?

Equinoxinfector

Reaction score
My Antivirusprogramm says its A Trojan.Generic. Is that true ? Cause i never had trouble with it

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
My Antivirusprogramm says its A Trojan.Generic. Is that true ? Cause i never had trouble with it

No, it is not true. What it is really is... (tl;dr, its a hoax with your anti-virus programming. Set CheatEngine.exe [Trainers] as an exception or to the ignore list)
And if you're wondering why the driver is detected that is because it uses some of the Zwxxxx functions exported by windows meant to be used by drivers. And it also uses the exported variable KeServiceDescriptorTable. (Also provided by windows to be used by drivers)

Now since anti virus programmers have no idea how to detect a rootkit, they just look at suspicious behaviour. And any driver that uses those functions that are exported by windows is classified as a trojan rootkit.

Titan1234

Reaction score
sorry but i have a problem you sure this no virus ?

SAPE.Heur. is a type of potentially unwanted program that may install other threats when run into the computer. This is a name given by Symantec to identify computer threat that is linked to Unwanted programs are software that intends to implicate changes on the computer or browser without asking for user's approval. In this case, SAPE.Heur. may install other adware, toolbars, browser redirect, and hijack the home page of affected browser.

that's what i get fram my norton
but ye i read comment now no one have problem with this so

Equinoxinfector

Reaction score
No, it is not true. What it is really is... (tl;dr, its a hoax with your anti-virus programming. Set CheatEngine.exe [Trainers] as an exception or to the ignore list)
And if you're wondering why the driver is detected that is because it uses some of the Zwxxxx functions exported by windows meant to be used by drivers. And it also uses the exported variable KeServiceDescriptorTable. (Also provided by windows to be used by drivers)

Now since anti virus programmers have no idea how to detect a rootkit, they just look at suspicious behaviour. And any driver that uses those functions that are exported by windows is classified as a trojan rootkit.
I changed my Antivirus Programm. Avast sucks ass. I have no problems with your trainers anymore

Callisto

Reaction score
Minor bug- using the Fast Kill cheat forces the entire city to go into a panic, like they all see a dead body somewhere, and sometimes a "Homicide Committed" will pop up on the screen. Whenever I approach a suspected crime location, the potential criminal or potential victim suddenly dies when I get too close, and it will say the "Homicide Committed" again. Sometimes I'll chance upon several random dead bodies that I certainly didn't put there.

Although it's pretty fun to watch the city scramble about like there's an alien invasion (or robot invasion- Alone Digital Trip prequel anyone? :D)

All in all, it seems this glitch is a bit strange and it is tied directly to Fast Kill. Might I suggest fixing it, but also somehow putting the glitch to a button? Like say "Panic City"? ^^

Lazy123

Reaction score
Watch Dog version: 1.06.329
Trainer version: latest

Inf. Digital Trip time doesn't work even though I played Madness game.