Trainer Search

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if by multiplayer you mean multiplayer-only games, but would like to see a single player trainer for the roguelike Wazhack. God bless you for your efforts Mr. Antifun, and thank you.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if by multiplayer you mean multiplayer-only games, but would like to see a single player trainer for the roguelike Wazhack. God bless you for your efforts Mr. Antifun, and thank you.

Bump for trainer request on this game.

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
Basically the trainers are designed to work only on singleplayer, they will not work for the multiplayer portion of a game.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Basically the trainers are designed to work only on singleplayer, they will not work for the multiplayer portion of a game.

I'm kewl with that, I was just hoping to see a Wazhack trainer for single player, it's an enjoyable game that I was able to run a ce trainer on until the recent version of the game, then it just quit. It's an interesting game for those who are old enough like me to remember when the original Rogue came out for PC.

SilverTrigger

Reaction score
A trainer for Wazhack would be nice, it updated very recently at the time of my post to version 1.3