Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valir

Reaction score
i'm definetly not going to use WeMod, removing all the old trainers?,just a clever move to make people pay
WeMod doesen't work without PRO account,in my country everything is expensive,i refuse to pay almost 300 in a year to use CHEATS
I understand that MAF wants to make some money,i mean,he does a excepecional work,we can all agree with that,but i don't think that the best way to start is REMOVING EVERY SINGLE OLD TRAINER,MOST PEOPLE PLAY IN DIFFERENT VERSIONS AND DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY TO USE CHEATS
I use MAF trainers for almost 4 years from now,i beliave that most part of people here can pay monthly to that,but many are not able to pay,Patreon is a better option,i'm really sorry that i can't pay,but that's the reality,people

So,fellas,what is your opinion about that?

(Sorry for my bad english :( )

TosoErba

Reaction score
i'm definetly not going to use WeMod, removing all the old trainers?,just a clever move to make people pay
WeMod doesen't work without PRO account,in my country everything is expensive,i refuse to pay almost 300 in a year to use CHEATS
I understand that MAF wants to make some money,i mean,he does a excepecional work,we can all agree with that,but i don't think that the best way to start is REMOVING EVERY SINGLE OLD TRAINER,MOST PEOPLE PLAY IN DIFFERENT VERSIONS AND DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY TO USE CHEATS
I use MAF trainers for almost 4 years from now,i beliave that most part of people here can pay monthly to that,but many are not able to pay,Patreon is a better option,i'm really sorry that i can't pay,but that's the reality,people

So,fellas,what is your opinion about that?

(Sorry for my bad english )
I also agree. I dont have money to buy most games and I definetly dont have any to buy cheats. MrAntifun was good, easy to install and to use. I already had to dowload an old MrAntifun trainer from another site since Wemod dosent work with c.r.a.c.k.e.d. games

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Removing old trainers is due to the site being blocked for containing malware. There was no other option than to remove the old trainers. You can read MAF post about it here: https://mrantifun.net/threads/removing-old-trainers.20635/

This was his decision, not WeMods.

Pro is not required to use any cheats in WeMod. If you are not Pro you have to use the hotkeys listed next to each cheat to activate them.

I agree i hate the fact that i have to pay fully just to use a cheat basically. But that wouldn't even be so bad if i didn't have to have internet access all the time.

An active connection is not required after you have used the trainer at least once. It is no different than needing an active connection to download the trainer from here then going offline to use it.

Adam_Kilyas17

Reaction score
What about it is hard to use? We are open to making changes to the design if it will make something easier to use.
its not a free service and you only use on steam games and c.r.a.c.k. games, the old system was way hassle free

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
its not a free service and you only use on steam games and c.r.a.c.k. games, the old system was way hassle free
All cheats can be used for free. Pro is only required for premium features such as the remote. We only officially support retails but the trainer may work with a non-retail game there is just no way for us to test it. If you did not purchase the game from the DRM shown you will need to manually find the games EXE by clicking the "Fix" button.

RocketPak

Reaction score
I don't mind paying. I've been a Mega-Dev Trainer Gold subscriber for over 6 years now and I paid for WeMod Pro for a year but I'm not going to renew. The remote feature is nice, but I've found Mega-Dev trainer to be more up to date and a more robust list of games.

Adam_Kilyas17

Reaction score
All cheats can be used for free. Pro is only required for premium features such as the remote. We only officially support retails but the trainer may work with a non-retail game there is just no way for us to test it. If you did not purchase the game from the DRM shown you will need to manually find the games EXE by clicking the "Fix" button.

is their a step by step on how use this new thing????

Adam_Kilyas17

Reaction score
also do you have be online to use it? i only playing three games only offline

TZODnmr2k5

Reaction score
I don't mind paying. I've been a Mega-Dev Trainer Gold subscriber for over 6 years now and I paid for WeMod Pro for a year but I'm not going to renew. The remote feature is nice, but I've found Mega-Dev trainer to be more up to date and a more robust list of games.
Tried it, and it has paid (Bronze/silver/Gold) tiers on each fuckin' cheat menu item, to the sewer with those nickel and diming assholes, I'd rather go with cheat happens if I want to PAY for my cheats!

Azazelbishop

Reaction score
Tried it, and it has paid (Bronze/silver/Gold) tiers on each fuckin' cheat menu item, to the sewer with those nickel and diming assholes, I'd rather go with cheat happens if I want to PAY for my cheats!
Really cause i have been using it for months and have never had to pay a cent. also where do you people keep getting the info that you HAVE to pay ?? because right from the app thats all you get for pro and YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY A CENT unless you want Pro and you don't need it to use the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.