MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Removing old trainers

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
As you maybe aware the website is getting flagged because of older trainers "False positives".

The only solution we have right now is to remove older trainers and make all the removed trainers available on WeMod app, This will take sometime to complete so please be patient.

error.png

MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Last edited:

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Nah not really. Just delete your old bookmark if you use Chrome. Then exit the page, open up a new one, and re-add the site to your faves. After a few hours or so, it will be recognisible again!

hazecloud

Reaction score
I even disable chrome security measure. I trust your site so if there's anything to blame it's on my end. Please put your trainers back on this site. I don't want to sound like a broken record but if a game gets updated then latest trainer wouldn't work. So previous trainer would be useful for me to play while waiting for latest trainer update. I'm all for your success but please don't kill your own site because I like it here.

I could compare but let's just say I like your site more. Simple and easy to use.

rayman5766

Reaction score
A sad sad moment indeed were i have to be forced to use Wemod... which nothing is wrong with that but still.

fhilgers

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun There is also another option that does not "force" your users to go to Wemod also for old Trainers.
Upload the Trainers on Google Drive or Dropbox or other Service or use someones Rootserver for that , then people could still download all the old Trainers and are not forced to use Wemod.

Oh and it seems only Chrome show this Message, Firefox does not also some other Browsers do not show such a messasge.

Dont get me wrong , but sounds for me more like a Excuse to remove all Trainers and force People to use Wemod. Cause what would you have done if there would be no WeMod Partnership and this Error would show?
Would you then remove all Trainers too and shutdown the site?

Really hard to believe for me that a Page that exist since such a long Time now gets flagged as Dangerous by Google Chrome shortly after you made a Partnership with WeMod and already said before all Trainers will link to WeMod Installer now.

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score
Funny, because I remember reading a promise from everyoneinvolved in the switch to WeMod that the old trainers on the site would remain, no matter what.

And suddenly now we're told they're being deleted. Yeah, knew this stank from the beginning, turns out those who were worried about this were right.

Svalnir

Reaction score
Main problem here is, you are forced to play on Steam yes or yes. WeMod doesnt detect the games I have in GoG.
So then, good bye to these trainers.

kalitbartman

Reaction score
with firefox on the download you can press keep and it will download it making them only available on WeMod app is a bad idea as they do let us pick which version of trainer we can use
and sometimes end up with them making me use a trainer that is flagged as being maybe compatible even if I KNOW THAT AN OLDER TRAINER WILL WORK

bluefacepics

Reaction score
Funny, because I remember reading a promise from everyoneinvolved in the switch to WeMod that the old trainers on the site would remain, no matter what.

And suddenly now we're told they're being deleted. Yeah, knew this stank from the beginning, turns out those who were worried about this were right.

Yeah this person is right. Oh well no more Antifun

kalitbartman

Reaction score

The only solution we have right now is to remove older trainers
this is not a solution and you can use firefox and on the download you can press keep and it will download the file