Trainer Search

HerpDerpSlrup

Reaction score
Recently I've downloaded few trainers and I've noticed the red text.

"**** you Game Copy World
**** you EMPiRE"

Who are they, and what did they do? .-.

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
Game Copy World, they take other peoples trainers, CheatHappens, MrAntiFun's, and other trainers from people without giving any recognition, and it's almost all adware on their site. "click this one to download!"
'no, click THIS one to download!'
And, 99% of the links are .exe's to more spyware/adware. EMPiRE, I don't know.

HerpDerpSlrup

Reaction score
Game Copy World, they take other peoples trainers, CheatHappens, MrAntiFun's, and other trainers from people without giving any recognition, and it's almost all adware on their site. "click this one to download!"
'no, click THIS one to download!'
And, 99% of the links are .exe's to more spyware/adware. EMPiRE, I don't know.

Ah. Thank you for explaining it to me. It makes more sense now.
Sorry for a really late reply also. :)

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Cheat Happens also charge people ALOT of money to use trainers its like $100 a year and you can only have 5 trainers a month.

most of the trainers used to be MAF's anyway, so you could get them here for free.

now they make their own and they are rubbish. Stick with the best! Ours!

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
Cheat Happens also charge people ALOT of money to use trainers its like $100 a year and you can only have 5 trainers a month.

Beat the holy **** that is down right ridiculous. I remember CH back in the day when some trainers started going "premium" now the whole site has it. So people are paying 100 a year for access to just 5 trainers a month?! How in the hell is that site even still operating?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Beat the holy f**k that is down right ridiculous. I remember CH back in the day when some trainers started going "premium" now the whole site has it. So people are paying 100 a year for access to just 5 trainers a month?! How in the hell is that site even still operating?

who knoes!

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
who knoes!

Honestly, one day I suspect when it's no longer likely to turn a profit, they'll take card numbers and run. The staff are so slimey, I wouldn't be surprised.