Trainer Search

Jiniji

Reaction score
Which programming language does mrantifun use to create his trainers ?

merlinyo

Reaction score
Cheat engine. It can do more than you think.
OLD post but still relevant for some people:

Yeah, but how do you bring it down into a launchable program specifically for a game. It's one thing to sit there and figure out the numbers, but to harness those codes and put them into a program you can launch for each game is another story. I feel like there's more to it because there are things Cheat engine can do that only work temporarily and then it resets. It's similar to using f12 to change website information, it's temporary fun but not permanent. He has to be somehow able to understand the game code enough to where he can use a batch-like launch file to inject code to get the desired results. I don't see how Cheat Engine can do that.

itistheman

Reaction score
OLD post but still relevant for some people:

Yeah, but how do you bring it down into a launchable program specifically for a game. It's one thing to sit there and figure out the numbers, but to harness those codes and put them into a program you can launch for each game is another story. I feel like there's more to it because there are things Cheat engine can do that only work temporarily and then it resets. It's similar to using f12 to change website information, it's temporary fun but not permanent. He has to be somehow able to understand the game code enough to where he can use a batch-like launch file to inject code to get the desired results. I don't see how Cheat Engine can do that.

Yes, you are right. If you want a perma fix you fist have to find the static pointer by means of Cheat Engine. If you find a static pointer which leads through other pointers to the health, ammo, etc, you can then use Windows API to program a program which finds the module and the static IP each time it hooks on to the game and can change the health, ammo, etc to whatever you like.

So, yes to get a trainer up and running you need to use Cheat Engine, have knowledge of C++, Windows API, and assembly language to get it up and running.