Trainer Search

PissoffMate

Reaction score
Just like the title says, why? It seems kinda shady to me. Please explain.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
When you open the trainer its sends you to MrAntiFun site, which is no bother at all, just click X or Minimize the site, its just self advertising nothing wrong with that.

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
Considering the URL is included in the trainers it's quite annoying.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Well I can't do anything with that, @MrAntiFun is the one which responsible about that, but its not annoying anyone, well at least me cause a little advertising wont hurt anyone, just X or minimize the website, nothing else i can suggest you.

PissoffMate

Reaction score
It really isn't advertizing though, since if we are using the trainer we have already found the site. We are not going to return to this site unless we need another trainer or have questions and I am sure most people aren't going to forget where they found their trainers. Really, it is just an annoyance to current users.

Here is a question, if I donate will I have access to a trainer that does NOT connect to the internet? Because that might get you more money. Just a tip.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It really isn't advertizing though, since if we are using the trainer we have already found the site. We are not going to return to this site unless we need another trainer or have questions and I am sure most people aren't going to forget where they found their trainers. Really, it is just an annoyance to current users.

Here is a question, if I donate will I have access to a trainer that does NOT connect to the internet? Because that might get you more money. Just a tip.
Well donation will help @MrAntiFun keep this site running and pay bills + you will have access to Donor Trainer Request, which there you will get the trainer faster then normal memebers

You can donate by looking at my signature its says "Donate!"

You will find it :)

You can contact with mrantifun about that and ask him if he can do something else with that

keiler05

Donor
Reaction score
I get what you're saying "post creator" but since I'm happy with the content of this website I don't mind supporting the owner. I even donated $5 just because I was able to download all of the content of the site and all of the trainers I've used so far work great. I even disabled my adblocker on this site which doesn't have annoying pop ups or video ads. Mrantifun should have a adblocker detection message to encourage people to disable it on here since it doesn't have annoying ads..