Should we get a trainer for this game taking into consideration it's a MP game too ?

• Yes !

Votes: 40 95.2%
  • No !

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Trainer Search

RebeL

Reaction score
Subject: [REQ] Windward

Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/326410/
Application Type: Paid
Features:

Inf. Cash
Inf. Materials
Ship HP

And i think that's pretty much all you would need in that game (most important , money :D)
If a trainer it's possible that would be great though i read some articles saying it's pretty much useless to try ******* it , but if the CheatHappens guys did it , you can do it 10x better.

Thanks.

LegendZero88

Reaction score
I ill bump it, it has the same scheme as xcom it changes code after a time. Please make soemthing, final version is come out today!

Ryan Miller

Reaction score
I'd love a trainer for this game. I lost my save, and a trainer would definitely make things more fun on SP mode. :)

RebeL

Reaction score
Well i tried to do some basic stuff with CE but unfortunately didn't worked :( Also i lost my damn character too ... Idk why though :(

Ragebringer

Reaction score
would love a trainer for this, we used to be able to edit the player saves as they were in plain text but they are now obfuscated

Mathias1105

Reaction score
Even though you can go online please make a trainer. i play it retail anyway so i cant play online. sometimes its just a too big a struggel to play. Plz make a trainer to it.

RebeL

Reaction score
Yeahhh... The whole game is a big grindfest ... That's why you need a little boost of money :( I keep trying to cheat it and stuff but i can't ,Dynamic tables screw me over :( Apparently i am way too retarded to bypass dem tables :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I was done with the trainer then i got a call that my uncle died so i left and just came back , It is 1AM here but i will try to get the trainer up before i go to bed .

RebeL

Reaction score
Wait what ? ... **** the trainer man ... I guess that we can wait for it a bit longer. Get some sleep man , also , about your uncle :( Condolences.

Lycian

Reaction score
We can wait for the trainer :) your Personal health is more important :)

pepinusmc

Reaction score
I also think that a trainer for Windward would be very helpful! Sorry to hear about your uncle...