Trainer Search

Arzeus

Reaction score
+1 for request this trainer, health and stamina for now would be great :)

Julian Manuel

Reaction score
for now if possible it be good for exp,health,and stamina

Thx for reading this

bssunil

Reaction score
Will check it out now , Game was released at 3AM and i was sleeping :( .
How much time will it take to make a trainer for you buddy? Please I have already started to play the game but its is super difficult even in normal mode...

mmmlolipantsu

Reaction score
the game is out now
on gog galaxy
And bored dead,I know...it really needs a better optimization for Nvidia Works...because the game suffers way to much. I mean I have 980M ~ GTX 970 and i7 4710HQ ~ i7 4770k , 16GB RAM and it runs with 25-30 FPS maxed out,and I've got motion blur and blur down and still it...runs very low...I hate that effects,there are to many useless than make the game run harder than it should. So yeah,let's hope for an update soon from Project to make it 40 FPS constantly. All that useless effects in WD , Unity , Dragon Age Inquisition...just to look "better" really? Ugh no. Same shit but blurry...a bit sharpen textures and a perfect depth of field...WOW. *Nvidia won : Faility".

Will check it out now , Game was released at 3AM and i was sleeping :( .
No problem man,no problem,just take your time. :)

joyfiish

Reaction score
How much time will it take to make a trainer for you buddy? Please I have already started to play the game but its is super difficult even in normal mode...
lol im plying on hard and its not that hard, having so much fun with this game you should learn to play a game legitimately. Im gonna finish the story then download the trainer

joyfiish

Reaction score
And bored dead,I know...it really needs a better optimization for Nvidia Works...because the game suffers way to much. I mean I have 980M ~ GTX 970 and i7 4710HQ ~ i7 4770k , 16GB RAM and it runs with 25-30 FPS maxed out,and I've got motion blur and blur down and still it...runs very low...I hate that effects,there are to many useless than make the game run harder than it should. So yeah,let's hope for an update soon from Project to make it 40 FPS constantly. All that useless effects in WD , Unity , Dragon Age Inquisition...just to look "better" really? Ugh no. Same shit but blurry...a bit sharpen textures and a perfect depth of field...WOW. *Nvidia won : Faility".

Thats odd cause im running everything on ultra gtx 970 i5 3570 k @4.5 16gb ram and running 51 to 58 fps lowest i got was 39. you may have the latest drivers but just re download them seemed to have worked for me when i was having dragon age issues, fixed that right up.

mmmlolipantsu

Reaction score
Thats odd cause im running everything on ultra gtx 970 i5 3570 k @4.5 16gb ram and running 51 to 58 fps lowest i got was 39. you may have the latest drivers but just re download them seemed to have worked for me when i was having dragon age issues, fixed that right up.
So,should I redownload the last driver?

joyfiish

Reaction score
So,should I redownload the last driver?

wouldn't hurt man, download it and just install as "fresh install". if this doesnt help you out im sorry but i dont know why you'd be having issues. hope it improves.

mmmlolipantsu

Reaction score
wouldn't hurt man, download it and just install as "fresh install". if this doesnt help you out im sorry but i dont know why you'd be having issues. hope it improves.
Nope,same problem...goes way down to 20 FPS and maximum 36. :/ Btw,I have FLT version,not GoG,does it make a difference?

joyfiish

Reaction score
Nope,same problem...goes way down to 20 FPS and maximum 36. :/ Btw,I have FLT version,not GoG,does it make a difference?

Dont know man maybe the FLT version could have instability issues im not aware of, i am currently running GoG version though and i can say i have no issues at all. You need to look into this further on other forums hopefully someone has an answer for you. sorry i couldn't help any further, good luck man.

jerrysd

Donor
Reaction score
Playing it now, really good game! Trainer would be awesome.

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
Game is astonishingly beautiful!
http://plays.tv/video/555a7f8e6fe693eff5
Cannot wait to get my new Xbox controller, cause playing this game with mouse + keyboard is annoying as fukc.
===
Waiting for a trainer. Inf Health/Stamina/Gold and Add Skill Points should be enough for now MAF :)