Trainer Search

Diabaal666

Reaction score
is there an online mode??? i only played it on offline so far i guess
Yea it should log in online at first and then at the top right you can turn it off or on, your characters don't carry over so if you make an online character you can't play them offline, I think in offline you don't have access to the daily dungeon leaderboard but I'm not sure.

Tarsus

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer. A small donation has been made (I could not afford much as I am in between work at the moment).

Oneofhoneybooer

Reaction score
Is it working for 5.0.0.4a if not please update it would be much appreciated thanks and keep up the good work guys.

Arkoni

Reaction score
There was an Update to 5.0.0.4.c
Is therer any Chance for an Update?
Would be nice. Have a good one

JJ_phinox

Reaction score
Dear Mr.AntiFun ,

Thank you for helping the anti fun players in the world of gaming but as of today with the update the Wolcen trainer has stopped working and was wanting to know if you might able to update it at all. Thank you

SgtXDHX

Reaction score
0.5.0.4c is the newest one. Needs an update, has added some good stuff too, including 1 more segment to an outer layer of skill point tree. :p
Pls and ty MrAF <3

Renegadejg

Reaction score
Infinite Health, Infinite Stamina, Infinite Rage, Infinite Stamina, Infinite Stat Points work.
Infinite Gold, Infinite Skill points, Super Exp doesnt work.

SmiertShpionam

Reaction score
If you read the change log for 0.5.0.4d, they specifically mention that they blocked Cheat Engine (RIP cheat engine) from working on their game, so I doubt that there will be any more updates to the trainer.

Lostgunman

Reaction score
The 5.0.4b version is getting a virus warning...but the 5.0.2 isn't...someone needs to look into this, I NEVER get virus warnings from this site.

SmiertShpionam

Reaction score
Any anti-virus that I use triggers on trainers from here but it's ALL false positives. It's gotten to the point that I keep all my trainers in a special folder that I tell my anti-virus to ignore--they'll run from there. I trust that if I download directly from here, I don't have to worry about viruses.

Pentagast

Reaction score
Hey its ben a some time sins ther was and uppdate we are at pach 0.5.0.5a now any chance for a trainer uppdate?
PS: love your work MR.antifun keep it upp.

Last edited: