Trainer Search

Commannder

Reaction score
So far it's not a BETA, it's ALPHA! They just changed the name. Because there is a lot of bug! For a BETA it is extremely limited. Wait longer to actually play. Who knows ... I said, who knows in the future something something playable. After all over 3 years and the game does not have the same act 2. It's a lot of disappointment!

DS75

Reaction score
I don't think it's the post to talk about the state of the game or if you like or not the game, we talk about trainer here.

DJAetius

Reaction score
I don't think it's the post to talk about the state of the game or if you like or not the game, we talk about trainer here.

It IS relevant if it saves MrAntifun the time of making a trainer for an extremely subpar beta that isn't worth his time.

DS75

Reaction score
It IS relevant if it saves MrAntifun the time of making a trainer for an extremely subpar beta that isn't worth his time.

I know what you mean, but MAF have do an awesome job since the 0.1.3 Alpha of Wolcen. Why the Beta should not deserve some time ? Some people don't like it, but there is people like it and would love to have a trainer from MAF, wolcen trainer have 38K+ views and 8 page of message it's not an abandonned trainer there people gonna use it for sure even if they don't put message on the forum. ( Like me,I don't post on forum alot cause i'm not even english so it's pretty hard to participate on english forum, sorry )

Btw if you do a trainer for the Beta MAF, thank you alot for your time and your awesome job <3.

Aeriioth

Reaction score
No it isn't relevant.. just because you think its a crap game not worth your time doesn't mean there aren't hundreds of people out there interested in it and wanting a trainer.

+1 for trainer update please

DS75

Reaction score
Thanks alot MAF, but seem there is an issue on Wolcen.

Inf gold not working, Inf Health not working, infinite rage/mana skill do no damage when spamming it and Infinite stamina not working too.

Seem everything is server-sided or very well protected ?

Jedi69

Reaction score
Infinite Health, Mana and Rage seem to work for me, Stamina and Gold alas do not...