Trainer Search

blackmarketbros

Reaction score
Wolcen Lords Of Mayhem V1.0.2.1 Trainer +5 doesnt work at all. rage is full but the skills do no dmg. gold doesnt work, health doesnt work and etc

Meomyo

Reaction score
Wolcen Lords Of Mayhem V1.0.2.1 Trainer +5 doesnt work at all. rage is full but the skills do no dmg. gold doesnt work, health doesnt work and etc

Health work fine for me, but I have the issue with the trainer disabling the town portal, so when I finish a bounty I cannot go back to town.

Nick U

Reaction score
I've had this game from the beginning but only really started playing lately. Maybe it's just me, but, it seems the town portal talent fails when the trainer is in use. Am I wrong? Aside from this perceived (possibly imagined) error the trainer is awesome.

Tarant

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping up with this game! The new trainer doesn't seem to work for me though. If I start the trainer first, the options turn red, but I still take dmg and merchants tell me I don't have enough gold even when the counter shows 99999. If I start the trainer after starting the game, I can turn on the first 3 options (they don't work, but show red) then after about 30 sec the game crashes. I have steam version BETA 1.0.6.0ER Thank you again!

Ruby0R

Reaction score
Salutations, would you kindly update the trainer to the new version 1.1.3.0 ?
Big thanks :))