Trainer Search

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Cant charge/reload laser gun after using no ammo no reload, says maxed out but gun doesn't fire, need to use the gun to proceed so now i am stuck.

To all having this issue have you tried Kalas cheat table in the user submitted trainers section, works great for me although I only have used that one and not this but it might fix the problem with this one. Hope this helps and good luck until MrAntiFun Fixes this one.

combine zero

Reaction score
Hey, did you guys know the special laser/diesel weapons don't work *at all* even after restarting the game when using the no ammo or no reload cheats?

Please fix!

dachronic

Reaction score
As always thanks for the trainer, I didn't find out about the issue with the grenade launcher fuel until it was too late. I did however find another trainer that had the option for unlimited fuel and it at least allowed me to use the weapon at will but now I'm to the point to refuel the chopper to proceed I'm stuck. I always stick with your trainers because I know I can trust them and I've ended up downloading some others that I was iffy about trying to fix this issue and it seems no matter the trainer or the values set for the fuel amount the chopper thinks the tank is empty and the charge station thinks the tank is full and won't let you charge it up. I've tried different ways as in having the fuel count at 100 , at 0 , and at one point I was able to get it to fire off a shot and then the weapon holstered itself and changed to the pistol so I thought it finally recognized the tank as empty but alas when I went to the chopper and charging station I still couldn't charge up the tank. It just kept saying MAXED OUT when you try to refuel. Just wanted to post my trial and error points with it so you might have a bit more info than " Nade Launcher not working - pls fix " As always thanks for the work you do. - edit - I was thinking about it and wondering if somehow you can change ammo count / fuel amount for the launcher to 2 or 1 then disable the cheat and then try firing off the last round or 2 to see if it will result in an empty canister that can then be recharged. If I knew how to do cheat tables I would give it a shot myself. -edit

Last edited:

preet25094

Reaction score
LazerCraftWerk ammo is maxed out but cant use it, gun has freezed as if no ammo.

Kruatz

Reaction score
Please, update it. I got stuck because can't use laser weapon, no matter if I restart the game, it bugged forever

BlackCrossing

Reaction score
I m stuck at chopper refuel mission anyone know any fix or can share his savegames? i won t start the game again :/

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the kalas cheat table on here as I had no problems with it and completed the game so it may fix all your issues.

bobblack07

Reaction score
Trojan Generic 22576361 Why do you have to do this. Obviously posting for free for a reason...

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trojan Generic 22576361 Why do you have to do this. Obviously posting for free for a reason...

It's a false positive. It happens due to how the trainer works. All of MrAntifun's trainers are safe.

Last edited:

JayJayJAy

Reaction score
lolz, for everyone having a problem with the laser weapon/grenade launcher.. just don't use the reload/inf. ammo. I never use those for the only reason that the game would be no fun at that point, now it seems like you can't progress with it on. Kind of a smack on the hand now doesn't it. Now play the game like everyone else and scrounge for ammo. It's not difficult to find.

Also, don't give me reasons why having those options on make the game go faster, yada yada, it doesn't make the game move any faster with them on/off. Ammo is abundant on every difficulty. Plus, if you're playing this game on the hardest difficulty and using these cheats, you're honestly just cheating yourself at this point. Be happy with invincibility, that's an option that actually does benefit you if you're only trying to play through storyline without any hickups.

Good day gentle people.

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
Please, update it. I got stuck because can't use laser weapon, no matter if I restart the game, it bugged forever
Reload a previous save, and do not activate "No Reload" cheat. The laser weapon can be used.

Bunio007

Reaction score
Im stuck on mission where i need to charge a chopper. I used no reload, and now weapon that i use to charge says that its 99, but really its on 0, and i cant charge the weapon. On previous save its bugged too, guess i need to play from the start :C