Trainer Search

CulinaryJ

Reaction score
Is there any way to get a ban from using a trainer on this game, for instance the Steam version of the game. I know it is single player but they do have leader boards and the such. Was curious if they could get a ban for using a trainer on these single player games.

RalphRalph

Reaction score
I expect this one to be as good as your others I used. So even I didn't tried it now, thanks.

Kronoz

Reaction score
You Might create or modify the trainer so you can select the game executable?

The reason is because the game "Wolfenstein The New Order" can rename the executable to gain or increase FPS

Example: the game executable is "WolfNewOrder_x64.exe" but if you switch to any other name: eg "WolfNewOrder_x32.exe" or any other name, the game runs at higher fps, but the trainer does not detect the game where the name even though the processes of the system still appears as "WolfNewOrder_x64.exe"

It happens all the trainers available, and would like to see if there is the possibility of creating such a parameter in the trainer.

Thanks!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You Might create or modify the trainer so you can select the game executable?

The reason is because the game "Wolfenstein The New Order" can rename the executable to gain or increase FPS

Example: the game executable is "WolfNewOrder_x64.exe" but if you switch to any other name: eg "WolfNewOrder_x32.exe" or any other name, the game runs at higher fps, but the trainer does not detect the game where the name even though the processes of the system still appears as "WolfNewOrder_x64.exe"

It happens all the trainers available, and would like to see if there is the possibility of creating such a parameter in the trainer.

Thanks!
I can do that , Its just i never knew renaming a file would make a game run faster lol , I will update the trainer soon and add some stuff to it too its just im too busy at the moment .

Mattia

Reaction score
Did the current trainer stop working?.
Actually I didn't try, will do. I've asked you because I'd really like a trainer with infinite ammo cheat separated from no reload cheat. xD