Trainer Search

Tiamoc75

Reaction score
What other version is it supposed to work? There is only one version and it's a Steam one. When people ask about Steam version, they msut have pirated the game. Shame, get a job, buy games, too expensive? Wait for sale. That's what I do.

Umm...Windows version maybe? That's what I play. Steam is not the all powerful, to end all game platform runner for PC. Personally, I have over 30 games on Steam, but they have done me dirty over the years, so I look for alternatives every chance I get. NOT EVERYONE WHO'S NOT ON STEAM IS A PIRATE! I have games I have legit paid for on steam, and when I tried to download them, the service "has issues", and I lose my game, and when I try again, it wants me to re-buy the freaking game I just dropped $60 for. Steam sucks, so next time, before you know someone's actual reasons, don't be an Idiota! Use your brain, and try to think before you comment.

niccolado

Super Donor
Reaction score
What other version is it supposed to work? There is only one version and it's a Steam one. When people ask about Steam version, they msut have pirated the game. Shame, get a job, buy games, too expensive? Wait for sale. That's what I do.

You joking? Heard of GOG.COM? I do not buy from Steam because I do not want to be chained by DRM.