Trainer Search

Rob33453

Reaction score
same here! the game crash. do the trainers update automaticly?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
same here! the game crash. do the trainers update automaticly?
WeMod will automatically download the newest version of the trainer. It honestly sounds like something changes partway through the game that causes it to crash. I personally tested it the day it launched and there were no issues.

tolosedoidos1

Reaction score
Since update 1.0.3 the trainer is crashing when use 5k coins. Can you fix it?
Thank you.

domjay

Reaction score
Since update 1.0.3 the trainer is crashing when use 5k coins. Can you fix it?
Thank you.

If I remember correctly, there was news that the patches sent out were specifically done to kill trainers that use the coins setup due to the company caring more about micro-transactions than ever before.

Psycho6666

Master Donor
Reaction score
My Game only crashes after getting the Laserkraftwerk, and i want to use the unlimited ammo cheat.
All other options work fine.
I Have the Bethesda Version of the Game

ditpet

Reaction score
The Wemod app has an infinite loading screen bug. I set 'run as admin' and allowed in+out traffic in the AV's firewall settings. None helped, still loading. Please dont stay with that program, the old reliable trainers are better.

Psycho6666

Master Donor
Reaction score
The Wemod app has an infinite loading screen bug. I set 'run as admin' and allowed in+out traffic in the AV's firewall settings. None helped, still loading. Please dont stay with that program, the old reliable trainers are better.
I had the same issue today, the only solution that worked for me was.
1. Clean up Temp Files
2. Reinstall WeMod App
3. Make an exception for WeMod App.exe and the Process in my AntiVirus Software (Avira Pro)
4. And give the Permissions in my Firewall again

I hope this doesn´t happend again, the first two days everything works perfectly fine, now all run smooth again

hurka79

Reaction score
Thanks!
Advise:
Don't leave unlimited money or skill on.What for?Max your shit and turn off.Simple is that.

Minilee

Reaction score
ok this is not an official mrantifun trainer. this is a trainer from wemod no thanks thats full ov trojans why mrantifun you link so a shit. Thats not really you ;((

Patreon Deletet im sorry