Trainer Search

deathjacks

Reaction score

World In Conflict Soviet Assault V1.0.1.1 Trainer +3

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Aid Points
  3. Inf.Reinforcement Points
your trainer has become a trojan horse my friend i have tried it with the firewalls down, and it crashes.

TR717771

Donor
Reaction score
hey bro just to let you know the game keeps crashing when I try to play the multiplayer part of the game against bots though not online is there a way to fix this and also the trainer only works for god mod and for the aid points but not the reinforcements points and during story mode the reinforcements points keep jumping up and down and I can't get my reinforcements please help I'm using the steam version of the game can anyone help please thanks.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hey bro just to let you know the game keeps crashing when I try to play the multiplayer part of the game against bots though not online is there a way to fix this and also the trainer only works for god mod and for the aid points but not the reinforcements points and during story mode the reinforcements points keep jumping up and down and I can't get my reinforcements please help I'm using the steam version of the game can anyone help please thanks.
The game is for single player no support for multiplayer cheating.

TR717771

Donor
Reaction score
The game is for single player no support for multiplayer cheating.
I don't use the trainer for online you misunderstood what I meant what I said bro I play against bots not humans there is a option to play against bots instead of humans its called local network that option is right under online here is the screen shots.

stullda1675

Reaction score
Inf Health crash's the game and Inf reinforcements is not working anymore only thing you can use is Inf Aid Points

Viewycomb44

Reaction score
the unlimited rescources dont work can you please update the trainer. Thank you

Joker86

Reaction score
the trainer is very good, thanks very much! But it does not work well when I play with the MOD of WIC called Modern Warfare 4.0+, and when I play steam version of the game, error often happeneds and the steam version of the game jumped out.
Same here... with the latest version doesn't work anymore! Why?
Years ago worked fine