Trainer Search

x3mm3x

Reaction score
well.. i have this problem..
at some point all the option works but when a cinematic event happen during a game, the inf reinforcement aid stops working.. perhaps it is better to set the amount from 10,000 to 9,999,999 so even if the option had stops working I still could get some units..

Martin79

Reaction score
inf reinforcement don't work (no units will be delivered)
pls fix gamecrash on WIC: CE

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
I hate to necro this topic but it runs out of memory on skirmishes with the trainer enabled.. will make a trainer update request now.

AnyonesShadow

Super Donor
Reaction score
I know this maybe the wrong place but....... is there a trainer for World in Conflict (not Soviet assault)

fattboi94

Reaction score
So since World in Conflict: Complete Edition is Free on Uplay. Does anyone know if this trainer is still good. Good as in working not quality. We all know the quality is perfect.

johnjos

Reaction score
Thanks mate, the game is free on Ubi site till 11th dec 2017

bigfiut20002000

Reaction score
i would be happy if you could update the trainer so that it has most of the options like inf reinforcements, inf support points, instant abilitys/skills/support (so i can spam nukes) instant reinforcement arrival and stuff like that. Who agrees with me?

MrKvlt

Reaction score
So are we just going to all ignore the fact that anti-virus programs see the trainer EXE as a threat? Am I the only one?