Trainer Search

Grimm0429

Reaction score
I doubt he is going to update it here now that he has join wemod

FIRE DRAGON

Reaction score
MrAntifun was good back in a day.....now he joined greedy company and makes trainer for them.....well what's the point of supporting mrAntifun when trainer is not free and costs lots of money....good job mrantifun...don't ask for more money when you joined greedyass company and say oh here is a free trainer when actually to be able to use any of functions of the trainer you have to pay lot of money.....YOU HAVE TO BE PRO TO USE THIS FUNCTION! you either make free trainers and people support or you don't make free trainers and people won't support you...i guess weemod filled your wallet!

Grimm0429

Reaction score
MrAntifun was good back in a day.....now he joined greedy company and makes trainer for them.....well what's the point of supporting mrAntifun when trainer is not free and costs lots of money....good job mrantifun...don't ask for more money when you joined greedyass company and say oh here is a free trainer when actually to be able to use any of functions of the trainer you have to pay lot of money.....YOU HAVE TO BE PRO TO USE THIS FUNCTION! you either make free trainers and people support or you don't make free trainers and people won't support you...i guess weemod filled your wallet!

Wemod Trainers are free I use them for free

FIRE DRAGON

Reaction score
Wemod Trainers are free I use them for free
so can you tell me why when I try to use any of the functions for world war z all of them saying you have to be PRO otherwise you can't use them!
Why is it saying to pay £5/month to be able to use PRO functions???
To me that doesn't sound free at all, but hey you seems to know more than me.
And this is not just one game that all functions are only PRO....astroneer another game only PRO-£5/month
Hey feel free to explain to me how do you use PRO version for free, because I would love to hear that!

Grimm0429

Reaction score
so can you tell me why when I try to use any of the functions for world war z all of them saying you have to be PRO otherwise you can't use them!
Why is it saying to pay £5/month to be able to use PRO functions???
To me that doesn't sound free at all, but hey you seems to know more than me.
And this is not just one game that all functions are only PRO....astroneer another game only PRO-£5/month
Hey feel free to explain to me how do you use PRO version for free, because I would love to hear that!

I have used all the options on the game it is just keys that turn the train cheats on and off

hippie919

Reaction score
Is it possible to get thos to work on Xbox One? If not can someone show me a step by step on how to install something like that as well?