2. Unlimited Power
  3. Unlimited Shields

Attachments

• X3 Terran Conflict (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 894
Last edited:

Dabosses345

Reaction score
Inf. Shields or Inf. Items (missiles etc) would be great, thanks for the trainer btw

BungDorji

Reaction score
would you mind to add +/- rep with race in our target
also inf. shield and money would help as well

Thank you very much Sir for your effort

Reaction score
This is an old topic. I would also like to see inf. shields and re-key bind changes saved. Like the new trainers have. When you don't have inf. shields the enemy can pound your ship and make you lose cargo and equipment.

LoneStarRanger

Master Donor
Reaction score
I too would like all these extra option^^^ DEFINITELY the shields at least... they are a MUST to protect the inside of the ship...

BungDorji

Reaction score
Hi Sir,

I found the inf. shield on wemod created by you, but whenever i used it, always CTD or the game not responding, also the cheat setup (like other from yours) isnt renew in this thread yet

Would you mind updating it sir?

Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the update on wemod. I will be trying it out later. Maybe that's why he never added the shields, because the game keep crashing with them. Well, looks like I was wrong about the shields. Even with shields you can still lose cargo and items by crashing into things. I think if the enemy attacks you long enough you lose cargo also. At least it's an extra layer of protection. Still testing. I only rammed a boron capship to see.

*update* The new one seems to be better. The old one would cause freezing and stuttering and eventually crash the game at random. Still testing though.
*update 2* Infinite shields will work against any weapon that attacks shields only. Any weapon that bypasses shields will lose cargo bay items. If you crash into anything you will also lose items and or likely explode and have to reload a save or restart a new game from scratch (Dead Is Dead mode).
*update 3* Confirmed that the game is crashing with options checked: Unlimited Health and Inf. Shield. Most likely the shield option is crashing the game.

Last edited:

BungDorji

Reaction score
Thanks for the update on wemod. I will be trying it out later. Maybe that's why he never added the shields, because the game keep crashing with them. Well, looks like I was wrong about the shields. Even with shields you can still lose cargo and items by crashing into things. I think if the enemy attacks you long enough you lose cargo also. At least it's an extra layer of protection. Still testing. I only rammed a boron capship to see.

*update* The new one seems to be better. The old one would cause freezing and stuttering and eventually crash the game at random. Still testing though.
*update 2* Infinite shields will work against any weapon that attacks shields only. Any weapon that bypasses shields will lose cargo bay items. If you crash into anything you will also lose items and or likely explode and have to reload a save or restart a new game from scratch (Dead Is Dead mode).
*update 3* Confirmed that the game is crashing with options checked: Unlimited Health and Inf. Shield. Most likely the shield option is crashing the game.

Thanx for confirming, i thought i was the only one felt about shield causing CTD