Trainer Search

Agency

Reaction score
MAF beat the paid trainers to the punch. Just saying. Good jorb!

j0j0

Reaction score
Thank you very much MAF! for the updated Trainer.;)

HexAs1414

Reaction score
Actually you dont need trainers at all for this

Here i will give you 3 cheats
1. Disable save compression (expert setting)
2. Save the game
3.(Money cheat) : Find the line
amount="xxxxxxx (x meaning the number of money you have)
Change it to the amount of money that you want and save the file
4.(Faction relation cheat) : Find every <relation faction="player" relation="x" (again x meaning the number while -1 being the lowest , 0 being neutral and 1 being the highest). So change every player relation to 1 if you want to be friends with everyone
5.(License cheat) I highly recommend Notepad++ for this, its free so go get it : The line should be something like 214 i think as it starts the licenses
Example: Before having licenses : <licence type="capitalequipment" factions=""/>
After having licenses : <licence type="capitalequipment" factions="antigone teladi argon ministry scaleplate hatikvah holyorder"/>
So do this for every license type: Basically add all the faction names inside and save the file.

Gl playing the game
PS: This MIGHT sound complicated but its insanely easy
If you dont understand me then i recommend videos from youtuber BaconsTV

jimmy7856

Reaction score

2. Save the game
4.(Faction relation cheat) : Find every <relation faction="player" relation="x" (again x meaning the number while -1 being the lowest , 0 being neutral and 1 being the highest). So change every player relation to 1 if you want to be friends with everyone
5.(License cheat) I highly recommend Notepad++ for this, its free so go get it : The line should be something like 214 i think as it starts the licenses
Example: Before having licenses : <licence type="capitalequipment" factions=""/>
After having licenses : <licence type="capitalequipment" factions="antigone teladi argon ministry scaleplate hatikvah holyorder"/>
So do this for every license type: Basically add all the faction names inside and save the file.

Gl playing the game

Thanks a lot for this! Just installing the game, but great to know money won't be a problem if new updates come in

N0torios

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this! Just installing the game, but great to know money won't be a problem if new updates come in
yeah they are really good at getting them updates out fast and fixing the game unlike that other company that i shallt not name

modebcn

Reaction score
Thank you very much MAF, for the updated Trainer.;)

xjzb

Reaction score

2. Save the game

Gl playing the game

Doing so will allow you to be tagged with MOD, which can lead to unpredictable consequences. I am one of the victims of the modified game archive.

InvidiaHD

Reaction score
Thx for update!

Can you try to change the items of the selected object, or in the current ship?
Best with an editor, i know that is a lot of work, but you are great! :p

hekmatm

Reaction score
The game refuses to run for me, an error I've never seen before pops up :(

That is related to your graphics card or game graphics settings. Try and rename/remove the config.xml file in the "Documents\egosoft\x4 Foundation\#####\" folder (the ### is unique number).

If it does not work, search for vulkan error on egosoft forums.

I had the same issue with 2GB ram on my GFX, I had to turn every off and change the settings to low before the game could run.

hekmatm

Reaction score
What do you mean ?
Each save file has an encrypted signature at the end, which tracks any changes to the file. If you modify the file or load any mods, you will see an orange "(modified)" text in the main menu.

This also disables venture/online features of the game. Some suggest that it may block other features of the game as well.

KubikLiffe

Reaction score
Please add the option to spawn items like the First-Aid-Kit.

bigou

Reaction score
thanks for the updated trainer MAF but can you add "inf. inventory items" ?

diamondage2013

Master Donor
Reaction score
I can't get the super cargo to work. What am I doing wrong? Also please add unlimited beam weapons/laser! Thanks for all your work!