Trainer Search

James Moravia

Master Donor
Reaction score
I don't see how that's possible unless you are running an older version of the game. Anticheat doesn't work so nothing else works.

I have the latest Build on Steam and they both work.

When do you Launch the trainer?

I would load XCOM2, Select Original XCOM2 from the selection screen and launch the XCOM2 trainer sometime have I load my last mission.
After mostly Completing XCOM2, I switched over to WOTC. So I would load XCOM2, Select WOTC, start a new campaign and then Launch the WOTC Trainer.

There is essentially two games and two trainers.

qgrasteit

Reaction score
I have the latest Build on Steam and they both work.

When do you Launch the trainer?

I would load XCOM2, Select Original XCOM2 from the selection screen and launch the XCOM2 trainer sometime have I load my last mission.
After mostly Completing XCOM2, I switched over to WOTC. So I would load XCOM2, Select WOTC, start a new campaign and then Launch the WOTC Trainer.

There is essentially two games and two trainers.
Not sure what you mean by "Select Original XCOM2". I open in steam, it opens the splash screen, I hit Play (only option), then it loads into the game, you can hit New Game, Load Game, Multiplayer, Options, Character Pool and Exit to Desktop. I press Load Game, it loads the game, I open trainer and hit F1, it works, I hit F2 and nothing happens other than an audible "ding".

8 other people before are saying it isn't working either so I don't think it's just me.

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Hello. It's been a long time since I used a trainer for XCOM 2, can someone remind me what the "super mobility" cheat is for? It's to allow soldiers to move WAY more than normal during a turn? If I'm right, will this cheat also allow me to fire my weapon during the same turn?

Last edited:

James Moravia

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello. It's been a long time since I used a trainer for XCOM 2, can someone remind me what the "super mobility" cheat is for? It's to allow soldiers to move WAY more than normal during a turn? If I'm right, will this cheat also allow me to fire my weapon during the same turn?
Yes, it is for way more movement during your turn. You can fire your weapon as long you stay in the blue zone of movement or use a special ability in the yellow zone.

majestic4386

Reaction score
trainer isn'T working for me, too... everytime i activate the trainer the game crahes... :(

omniblue

Reaction score
The trainers are being recognized I believe. The moment you select the F1-function the game crashes to desktop, without warning or pop-up message.

Belkheiri

Reaction score
Up !

Crashes too without any message when pressing F1 for activation.

Pls MrAntiFun save us.