Trainer Search

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
Please be patient. MAF has a list longer than his arm of games people want him to make/update trainers for and he will have a new one up when it's ready.

War of the Chosen makes some fairly serious changes to a lot of the games files and code hence why few mods were working after War of the Chosen released. Hence it may take him some time to bring out the trainer, let us all just be patient and wait for him to work his magic.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Please be patient. MAF has a list longer than his arm of games people want him to make/update trainers for and he will have a new one up when it's ready.

War of the Chosen makes some fairly serious changes to a lot of the games files and code hence why few mods were working after War of the Chosen released. Hence it may take him some time to bring out the trainer, let us all just be patient and wait for him to work his magic.
true wisdom words..maf is very busy..m sure he will attend to it soon..be patience my padawan..daily hav to update trainers..who will appreciate him..are we all..we should be happy he s is with us all while..

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
I'm only miffed that the console commands don't give me any elerium cores.

dr.ahos

Reaction score
please update trainer for XCom 2 War of the Chosen ...... THX

LacunaLeora

Reaction score
it works but you need 1 to start with so the first sectoid you kill that drops one is when back at the avenger is when you shuld dive bomb the ele cores! i always got for 999,999,999 extra ele cores myself lol that way if i **** up i got millions to spare

Gilren

Reaction score

Instead of GiveResource you use AddItem if you have 0 of something. So for 10 Elerium Cores you'd use "AddItem EleriumCore 10" instead of "GiveResource EleriumCore 10". Hope that helps.

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
it works but you need 1 to start with so the first sectoid you kill that drops one is when back at the avenger is when you shuld dive bomb the ele cores! i always got for 999,999,999 extra ele cores myself lol that way if i f**k up i got millions to spare

Instead of GiveResource you use AddItem if you have 0 of something. So for 10 Elerium Cores you'd use "AddItem EleriumCore 10" instead of "GiveResource EleriumCore 10". Hope that helps.

Many thanks, haven't used the console commands in ages but have been getting back into using them especially since better arsenal broke the trainer but that is the price for using mods.

stimtheone

Reaction score
I have really loved using this.

I realize the list for waiting trainers is long, but I hope this one will see an update for war of the chosen.

Maybe until then I'll have bought it.