Trainer Search

Ian Steward

Reaction score
I highly recommend using the console cheat to play the game. It gives you all cheats you need to play the game and best of all it does not effect your Steam achievements.

noonehome

Reaction score
just downloaded the latest version of the both xcom 2 trainers and both had a virus Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A

doorser

Reaction score
I some how manage to use latest trainer version work with XCOM 2: Digital Deluxe Edition v20181009 , this is what i do:
Goto "game copy world", search xcom2
1. Download XCOM 2 <All Versions> [MULTI11] Fixed Files, extract and replace (BACKUP 1st, only files/folder replaced by this pacther)
2. Download XCOM 2: War Of The Chosen v1.0.0.64105 [MULTI11] Fixed Files , extract & replace.
3. Try play the game, it wont work, just blank screen. Close it.
4. Copy backup and replace.
5. Run the game and Now the trainer works.
It works to me, i run win 64bit.

Fratello2466

Reaction score
Is this still working for the latest version of the game? I've downloaded all of them but I haven't tested them yet.

P.S. Some of the files are being detected as malware, does not happen before. Anyway, will get back for the results later on.

Kotamar

Reaction score
@Fratello2466 the files that get detected as Viruses, Malware or whatever are False positives, because the Anti whatever soft ware doesn't know excatly how to classify the Trainers. Now if the Browser (i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc) detects a download file as a problem then there is a 90% chance that the file is Bad. In which case it would be best to tell Mr. AntiFun the problem.

Wolverine0

Reaction score
does this game have built-in cheats? what are they? :O also, the inf-resources cheat doesn't effect supplies sadly :S it only gives intel n such :< is this intended?
Go into the soldier train screen to pick their next level skills then do the resources it will also give you a crap load of skill points as well. Do not know if that last part was intentional about the skill points

Wolverine0

Reaction score
Reset resources option causes game to crash
It does to me as well. Simple fix go to the avenger screen save then go to soldier skill pick screen activate the trainer and then the resource cheat. then save. If it crashes it should let you have all the resources, and soldier points maxed.

SoloGamer

Reaction score
It does to me as well. Simple fix go to the avenger screen save then go to soldier skill pick screen activate the trainer and then the resource cheat. then save. If it crashes it should let you have all the resources, and soldier points maxed.
Been playing all week and it works just fine with this fix. Only the hack doesn't seem to work, but no big deal on that one.

Firestar4500

Reaction score
its all on Wemod now, and the wemod trainer for WoTC isn't working, saying there is no game, or at least for me

maybe its not the steam version, since it seems their trainers don't work for all platforms, witch sucks

Last edited:

fallenone121

Reaction score
Supplies, Intel, Elerium, and Alloys set on the wemod version of the XCOM2 normal trainer arent working presently.