Trainer Search

Etriell

Reaction score
Will the trainer be updated to work with the CE edition?

SigmaSmasher

Reaction score
Trainers not work with 1.65 ver (New 08.08.16 update)

EDIT: Ok i failed hard. retracting my previous post -

after pressing 'play' on steam - open the trainer, activate and select the options you want, then press 'play xenonauts' on the launcher. it will work just fine.

Currently using infinite cash - have not tested others, as I don't really need them.

Last edited:

Gubernacht

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to work with the Community Edition of the game :( Anyone else having this issue

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Yeah does not work for the Community edition...anyone able to sort this?

ungula

Reaction score
1. Infinite health, tu, and ammo dose not work for ground vehicles, needs to be fixed. (Hunter, Scimitar, and Hyperion)

2. Fix the inifitine health, and fuel for the later planes like theCorsair, Marauder, Fury, Shrike, Valkyrie. Infinite ammo works fine.

3. Please make options for infite Alenium, and infinte Alien Alloys. I keep running out.

Again. I thank you so much all your work. I greatly appreciate it.
If you'd like, i could guide you through how to use Cheat Engine to modify those yourself. Lmk if youd like help ^^

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
Thanks for the Trainer.
As everyone is playing the Community Edition instead of the Vanilla Xenonauts, a working trainer for the community edition would be great!

You can directly activate the Community Edition in Steam, when you enable it in Steam -> game properties -> Beta
is there a rough ETA on when the trainer is coming out? (I;m not asking for it to be rushed, I;m just wondering if you have a rough idea)

argoldshire

Reaction score
is there a rough ETA on when the trainer is coming out? (I;m not asking for it to be rushed, I;m just wondering if you have a rough idea)

A year had past since the donor said that,so i think it's never going to happen which is a shame...

Gomikael

Reaction score
So has anyone found anything for the community edition that works properly?

Lizard2214

Reaction score
Do not works for me with Xenonauts Community Edition :(

Playing Xenonauts without Xenonauts Community Edition, is like car without engine :(