Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You can download the latest Yakuza 6 Trainer from WeMod.

Current Trainers:
Yakuza 0 (Steam) 7-27-18 Trainer +7
Yakuza 0 (Steam) 8-3-18 Trainer +7
Yakuza 0 (Steam) 8-10-18 Trainer +7
Yakuza 0 (Steam) 8-21-18 Trainer +7
Yakuza 0 (Steam) 3-13-19 Trainer +9
Yakuza 0 (Xbox) 9-16-20 Trainer +9
Yakuza 0 (Xbox) 7-28-22 Trainer +9
Yakuza 0 (Xbox) 9-15-22 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Heat Gauge
  3. Unlimited CP
  4. Perfect Singing Score
  5. Perfect Dancing Score
  6. Unlimited Money
  7. Unlimited Weapon Durability
  8. Unlimited Ammo
  9. One-Hit Kills

Attachments

• Yakuza 0 (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 5,521
  • Yakuza 0 (Xbox) Trainer Setup.exe
    137.6 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im not aware of all the mini-games in the game , list the games which require cheats and i will see what i can do .

Linthras

Reaction score
Everything including the infinite CP cheat seems to be working. The only one that doesn't seem to work is the money cheat.

soulreaper

Reaction score
Slot Car Racing (infinite boost would be easy way to win that, or an instant win)
Baseball (set the score over 32 should win the modes i tried, possible the higher cost ones have a higher score for max rewards)
Hostess bar max stats (some way to level up talk, love, and skill faster or max it quick for each girl)
there is also pool, bowling, darts, and sega games but i havent tried those yet so i have no idea what would help those out

thelastbeluga

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun,

First off the table is fantastic.

When it comes to the minigames there are a few that come to mind:
1) The Arcade Games: Space Harrier, Outrun, Super Hang On and Fantasy Zone. All of them require a certain highscore in order to 100 percent complete the game (found in the SEGA Arcades)

2) Pool/Darts: Found in the bar for both characters. Some trainers have easy wins for the darts (just an instant win). For pool I guess some way to either win or get free combo/carom shots that are required.

3) Bowling: Not sure what to do here. You need three strikes in a row to get a chicken manager so maybe something with the strikes.

4) Mahjong and card games: Again not sure what would be needed here. I guess earnings from the games and hands, but I have no clue how you would rig those.

5) Baseball (batting cage): Just a way to get the points or have unlimited attempts would work fine.

6) Pocket Races/ Circuit Races: Some trainers have unlimited boosts or gauge meters to help with the races

7) Cat fights: I believe the women have health bars associated with them so maybe a cheat there.

8) Hostess stats: For Majima Goro his side mission is running the cabaret. Each of the hostesses that you get have a slew of abilities/qualities that can be modified from my understanding.

Outside of those you already have the singing/dancing so we are good on that front.

Thanks again, Mrantifun!

Freddie123

Reaction score
Thanks Mr Antifun! One question though about the money cheat:
Notice:
  • Collect some money after activating money cheat to get the cheat effect
  • First start singing challenge then you will be able to activate the cheat.

You mostly "collect" money by fighting, so I activated the cheat, fought some dudes, but I don't have "infinite" (I assume 9999999) money. It just stays as it is. DId I do something wrong?

Rest works great, thanks again!

meh meh

Reaction score
Thank you so much Mr Antifun!

Just as a note if you release a different build of this, currently the infinite money one sets your cap to 99mil while abilities can cost up to 1bil. If possible could you please change it to 1bil when the money caps out? It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you again!

meh meh

Reaction score
Thanks Mr Antifun! One question though about the money cheat:

You mostly "collect" money by fighting, so I activated the cheat, fought some dudes, but I don't have "infinite" (I assume 9999999) money. It just stays as it is. DId I do something wrong?

Rest works great, thanks again!

Just so you know, it seems that the Fast Kill option breaks this because since it is essentially killing the character instantly. Money in fight is earned through the damage you are doing to the characters. Turn off the fast kill and it will work like a charm, you can also spend money and it will auto fill your cash. Hope this helps!

Freddie123

Reaction score
Just so you know, it seems that the Fast Kill option breaks this because since it is essentially killing the character instantly. Money in fight is earned through the damage you are doing to the characters. Turn off the fast kill and it will work like a charm, you can also spend money and it will auto fill your cash. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply, but I don't have fast kill on. The money cheat just doesn't work for me. I have Inf health, Heat, Money, and Durability on only. But each time I fight some dudes, I just get the normal cash I would get.

EDIT: Thinking about it, could it be because im already on chapter 4 and
I am not playing with the original character anymore, but a new one? So Mr Antifun's cheat only works for the 1st character? I am not sure.

Last edited:

Laxus Dreyar

Reaction score
The Outrun game is probably the hardest to get the scores you need throughout the game on, so that would definitely be helpful. It's a racing arcade machine in one of the Sega arcades in game.

Linthras

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but I don't have fast kill on. The money cheat just doesn't work for me. I have Inf health, Heat, Money, and Durability on only. But each time I fight some dudes, I just get the normal cash I would get.

I am not playing with the original character anymore, but a new one? So Mr Antifun's cheat only works for the 1st character? I am not sure.
I am also playing as Goro Majima, so that might be the reason it's not working?

*Edit. Just like Freddie I have not used the Fast Kill cheat either.

enjoybeta

Donor
Reaction score
Slot Car Racing (infinite boost would be easy way to win that, or an instant win)
Baseball (set the score over 32 should win the modes i tried, possible the higher cost ones have a higher score for max rewards)
Hostess bar max stats (some way to level up talk, love, and skill faster or max it quick for each girl)
there is also pool, bowling, darts, and sega games but i havent tried those yet so i have no idea what would help those out
infinite boost is likely to fly outside the cricuit, maybe you mean the stamina to keep stable?

enjoybeta

Donor
Reaction score
The Outrun game is probably the hardest to get the scores you need throughout the game on, so that would definitely be helpful. It's a racing arcade machine in one of the Sega arcades in game.
if you are in a hurry, you can try to use cheat engine. run the game in lower speed

enjoybeta

Donor
Reaction score

money is easy to modify with cheat engine

Freddie123

Reaction score
I am also playing as Goro Majima, so that might be the reason it's not working?

*Edit. Just like Freddie I have not used the Fast Kill cheat either.

Yeah, that must be it. It only works for the first character (Kazuma Kiryu) and not on the 2nd (Goro Majima).

money is easy to modify with cheat engine

I don't know how to use Cheat Engine. Hence why I am here.

EDIT: Trainer works fine with new patch.

Last edited:

H.R. Chan

Reaction score
Am I allowed to share a file here for you MrAntiFun? I don't know if it is encrypted for saves but I can send you the systemdata file that unlocks premium adventure, then you can go into that mode and just jump into the minigames to save you time, as well as switch between Majima and Kiryu at will. I already beat the game so unlocked the mode.

DirtyKiwi

Reaction score
Yakuza 0 V08.06.2018 Trainer +9
Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Heat Gauge
  3. Inf.Money
  4. Inf.CP
  5. Inf.Weapon Durability
  6. Inf.Ammo
  7. Perfect Singing Score
  8. Perfect Dancing Score
  9. Fast Kill
Yesss, thank you! I'm 100% sure you're not done but here's some suggestions:
Could we be able to EDIT CP & Money instead of simply max, or add it in as another feature?

10. Fast Achievements
11/12/13/14: x2/x4/x8/x16 Money/Yen
15 Inf. Baseballs
16. Not out baseball
17. Perfect Baseball score
18. 100% Win in Darts
19. Racing infinite Boost
20. Racing Max Gauge
21 Catfight Infinite Health
22 Catfight Fast kill
23 Cabaret Infinite Hostess HP
24 Cabaret Max Fever Gauge
25 Cabaret Max Hostess Stats
26 Cabaret Max Hostess Level

And what thelastbeluga said about the mahjong/card games would be amazing.