Trainer Search

Freddie123

Reaction score
We mentioned that already. It only works for Kiryu. I think each char stores its money in a seperate memory location, and Mr Antifun doesn't have time to get that far in the story. Some dude did offer to share his save though to help.

Not sure what is happening with this unfortunately.

Saskure

Reaction score
Club sunshine is killing me. Any way we can get like....an instant win for the running the host club?

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
i thought Mr.Antifun update the money cheat is for the other character, coz i thought the original cheat already has money cheat. Why update another money cheat if it is already in place ?

captain vigo

Reaction score
the original money cheat only went to 99 million were some of the upgrades cost more than that so he updated the money cheat to make it bigger. the fact that it doesnt work on Majima is unfortunate BUT there is a system in the game that allows you to transfer money between characters. I havnt discovered this yet but ive been told there is a NPC who stands outside the office and lets you do this. maybe using him to transfer money from Kiryu to majima is the next best thing.

Xhodan Xeus

Reaction score
the original money cheat only went to 99 million were some of the upgrades cost more than that so he updated the money cheat to make it bigger. the fact that it doesnt work on Majima is unfortunate BUT there is a system in the game that allows you to transfer money between characters. I havnt discovered this yet but ive been told there is a NPC who stands outside the office and lets you do this. maybe using him to transfer money from Kiryu to majima is the next best thing.
Thanks Vigo, i might have to look for this NPC

i have asked the queston on steam:
iv heard t here is a NPC were you can send money from one character to another, if so were can i locate this NPC? if i got trolled ignore this msg lol unless you know of a way to transfer money between the characters!

here the answer someone gave me
What chapter are you on? Those characters can't be missed and you'll know who they are. They also makes it possible to throw money. Don't worry you'll meet them as they are required to progress.

another one said:
Actually i completly missed the transfer guy on majima only found him afterwards on adventure mode, he is infront of the grand, the guy in kyrio appears as part of the main mission.

Last edited:

AlphaLima241

Reaction score
anyone know if i can max out money taken from mr shakedown using inf cp for majima as the inf money don't work..if it does allow you then you could make 200m+ easy then die on purpose then repete..thanks

Shrekguy

Reaction score
Hey uhh, v15 infinite money seems to set money to 1 Billion which is pretty annoying because I need 10 bil and therefore I cant pay for it, doesnt work on Majima Goro.

godlovesninjas

Reaction score
The character that allows you to transfer money doesn't appear until the end of chapter 6 for Kiryu, and in chapter 7 for Majima.

godlovesninjas

Reaction score
Everything is still working for me as of today except for the dance score and karaoke score, which have never worked. They hang the application for 20-30 seconds and give a default beep. If tried repeatedly they crash the trainer.

UnknownGamer

Reaction score
Fast Kill works but they make them one punch man against protection targets, i had a NPC who got one shotted by a zombie and i failed the mission numerous times