Trainer Search

Ossombre

Reaction score
Well, I tried what you said and many other things such as what is written in the description, but only the F1 worked for me (and it can only be set on, to set it off afterwards I have to close the game).

RonRay

Reaction score
Well, I tried what you said and many other things such as what is written in the description, but only the F1 worked for me (and it can only be set on, to set it off afterwards I have to close the game).

It does the same with me and really gets aggravating... but if I open the crafting menu (Tab -> Scissors [crafting] Icon), then hit F2, it works- most of the time. I might have to craft one item then hit F2 to get the "Trainer activated" sound.
To get the free trade to work, I have to go to a merchant that handles most things (not the leather guy), and with the trade menu open, then hit F1. If I'm in the correct menu with the correct merchant, I'll get the "Trainer activated" sound.
It's a hassle, but it does work.

Ossombre

Reaction score
It does the same with me and really gets aggravating... but if I open the crafting menu (Tab -> Scissors [crafting] Icon), then hit F2, it works- most of the time. I might have to craft one item then hit F2 to get the "Trainer activated" sound.
To get the free trade to work, I have to go to a merchant that handles most things (not the leather guy), and with the trade menu open, then hit F1. If I'm in the correct menu with the correct merchant, I'll get the "Trainer activated" sound.
It's a hassle, but it does work.
Well I did that multiple times but nope, nothing for F2. Do you have to launch the trainer before the game, perhaps? I tried with the usual method (waiting to be in game to launch the trainer). If that's still not it, I don't know ^^' well, not like this is the game of the year anyway

GonGon

Reaction score
F2 still not work for me pls update ♪

kjoe

Super Donor
Reaction score
This trainer could really use an update. F1 works, F2 does not and it would be amazing if there was a run speed increase option. Thanks!

Amadeo

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't seem to work at all. Not sure what I am doing wrong. :/

deapun

Reaction score
It's been a few years since I last played this game, so today I gave it another go. While playing I then remembered @MrAntiFun had a trainer for this game. Though I was surprised it was not on WEMOD I then came here. At 1st I tried version 1.8 and sadly it dose not work at all.
So I then tried version 1.4 and to my surprise I Can hole heartedly confirm both cheats for 1.4 do in fact still work for the latest STEAM version of this game:
Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles