Trainer Search

TricksterQueen

Reaction score
Hi, the trainer is saying the game is on, however when I hit the hotkeys the cheats aren't activating. Any advice?

habibloko

Reaction score
Hi, the trainer is saying the game is on, however when I hit the hotkeys the cheats aren't activating. Any advice?
the trainer version is not compatible with the game version...trainer is 1.7.2 and the game v1.7.4 (latest)

imhotep7

Reaction score
V0.7.12 work on V0.7.14
f2,f3, f11,f10,f9 work, other i dont try.

unknow people

Reaction score
The infinity skill point work, but when you go out (Let's said movie, game event etc) your skill reset

Rxfallout

Reaction score
Heya, The Trainer works on almost all versions and I'm very happy, thanks!
and also launched the new version is 0.7.14, please...

By_Redline

Donor
Reaction score
Hi Youtubers V0.7.12 not increasing subscribers of other players in the game
game gives error :)

DevilBoy334

Reaction score
for me the 0.7.12 inst working ;_; its telling me that it will run after the app thats using it is closed but i dont run youtubers life right now ;-; help

Grabarz

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, i'm trying to using the trainer but i can't, my computer says that it's a virus when i open and it doesn't open, before it says that's a virus a error appears (using adm or not) ;-; What i do ;-;
just turn off your antyvirus .... - so simple ...

Jack Grim

Donor
Reaction score
The latest version of the trainer works with the latest game version but there are some malfunctions: no insta relation with co workers and indeed the skill reset when changing scenery. and the relations dont go further than green so romance is pretty much impossibru no matter how much i give the bitches

Reaction score
The latest version of the trainer works with the latest game version but there are some malfunctions: no insta relation with co workers and indeed the skill reset when changing scenery. and the relations dont go further than green so romance is pretty much impossibru no matter how much i give the bitches

I've had issues with the Infinite Light Bulbs and Show Required Cards cheats, not sure about everyone else, everything else seems to work great, guessing the update messed with it