Trainer Search

Blob55

Reaction score
The cheats take forever to activate though... Plus F7 and F8 codes hardly ever activate. :/

CurtisEffland

Reaction score
Having problems with the 0.9.3 version trainer on the 1.00 game version :D Please update?!

CurtisEffland

Reaction score
No Need for a new Version of the trainer V0.9.3 is working fine.

It works but there are a few bugs:

• When recording the video, you can't get past the intro if F11 (Show Required Card) is on, after you select the intro card, it shows you the 'software' screen, to edit your video, so you're basically left with one card in your editor.
  • Also I couldn't get past level 8, it tells me I need to move out and that's it. PC upgraded to max, everything bought in the room and still can't move out.
  • If you cheat to unlock all the 'skills' (for example to make 'unboxing' videos and '1st' videos), save the game and open again, they are locked back.

muralha

Reaction score
MrAntiFun,

1st - Thanks for the trainers
2nd - the "Inf. Talents Points" is incorrect, because it points to the visual variable and not the true variable (pic below, a named it Skill Stars)
3rd - Can you please update the trainer to the game v1.0, thank you.

lychanraksmey

Reaction score
When I do recording video, it always instantly stops and I get only one clip. That happened since I had activated any options available on the Trainer's lists. Can I deactivate the trainer or do sth in order to get back to the normal recording process (multi clips, choose cards....etc). PLZ.

badbone

Reaction score
update trainer please.
Inf.lightbulbs error,when u activate it will broke recording,u can only record 1 clip.