3. Inf.Energy
  4. Inf.Talent Points
  5. Max Relation
  6. Inf.Render Points
  7. Instant Render
  8. Instant upload
  9. Instant Courses

Notice:
  • Start game world first and once money and other stuff appear on screen activat money , hunger ,energy and talent points cheat
  • After activating money cheat the value will not change on screen until you go and buy something
  • Open contact on cellphone then activate relations cheat
  • First go into editing screen where render points are showing then activate cheat
  • First start rendering a video then activate instant render cheat
  • First start uploading video then activate instant upload cheat
  • First start a course then activate instant courses cheat
Not entirely sure what relationship turn on is supposed to do doesn't really do anything in my game i still have to work like hell to build relationships. The render points one needs work because yes it works in editing but you only get like 7 slots if you have the best rig you and choose the most rendering expensive options you can still end up with leftovers what you really need is them during actual recordings because you run out of points to spend on your reactions and end up having to choose a stupid option instead. it's bad enough it's a poker game of reactions and you have to match yellow card to yellow card, in and out card to in and out card, etc imposing a point limit [i'm sorry i dont have enough points to be witty i spent them all on copyright music] is kinda bullshit. So it'd be nice if you had the infinite points there. Also instant delivery would be good too for items that aren't instant. And maybe clothing or all card unlocks. I found that the infinite talent points would not save as being spent if you spent them not sure if that's a bug so i dont use that option anymore.

N0NE

Reaction score
1fc655b10b4ed23b400a91701bd77a19.png

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
We also need an option for inf recording points, the part where you select cards

afrokingj

Reaction score
It's the same thing
Well if you want to be technical yes. The statement still stands though to lemme know if it gets on there. The game gets annoying when you run out of points to say something. I wish there was a way to delete cards too like the copyright cards.

afrokingj

Reaction score
Oh and also improving Collaborator skills would be good one too. The instant courses doesn't work on them.

ravynous

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes it does. Click on your collaborator when they're training, and select view course... I think that's what it says. It will finish the course.

afrokingj

Reaction score
Yes it does. Click on your collaborator when they're training, and select view course... I think that's what it says. It will finish the course.
Well then the Idea Points/Lightbulbs one is still needed though it's becoming apparent even the game doesn't expect you to have a reaction to every scene when it gives you 9 chances to react and only 5 slots for footage. But still it'd be nice to fill them all out.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
update :D version v0.7.7
Check the Trainer before requesting an Update, as for the last time the v0.7.5 worked fine on v0.7.6 and people just asked for an update when It was fully working.