Trainer Search

Ryius

Reaction score
Yep and on the 0.7.8 trainer Max Relation, Inf.Render and instant courses do not work just as a heads up

Ryius

.Bole

Reaction score
the filename directory name syntax is incorrect mrantifun
i am getting this error on all trainers

peon1

Reaction score
I'm tired of these defective trainers always the same story there are keys that do not walk example happens to me that the key function f1 f2 f3 me but the other keys and no longer have the trainer version 0.7.8 and 0.7.8 game and also I have a good pc and also the trainer is always the same never walk locks and this happened to me and in two games napoleon Total War and mortal kombat X truth a complete disappointment

Christ

Reaction score
Hello, ;)

@MrAntiFun

Your Trainers are super. Everyone can rely on you, when it comes to Game Trainer. Please UpDate your Trainer. It has appeared a game UpDate today. If you have time?.

PS: This text has been translated with Google Translate. :mad:

Bye.

coldacortez

Reaction score
Does the latest trainer version work with the older versions? (Backwards compatibility in trainers)

Gilren

Reaction score
Agreed that new trainer is needed. Half the items don't work with the new update of the game (6/15).

ooltrazooz

Reaction score
Works really great! but can you tell me what you mean by opening the contact and THEN activating the relation cheat? do you mean like, opening the contactS menu or view someone's profile and THEN activate the cheat?