Trainer Search

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
To get the trainer to work select the "Run Directx8" version of the game at start-up

Havoc117

Reaction score
is it possible that the inf. life cheat does not work on that ******* minibos in the ruins?

Hawkins

Reaction score
Inf. health not working for me on the gog version, either the graphics freeze or it just doesnt work at all.

Havoc117

Reaction score
Mine works fine just on that Miniboss in the ruins i die constantly.

dangwoot

Reaction score
is there any way you can add one button dash jumps? there too hard to pull off :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
To get the trainer to work select the "Run Directx8" version of the game at start-up

is it possible that the inf. life cheat does not work on that ******* minibos in the ruins?

Inf. health not working for me on the gog version, either the graphics freeze or it just doesnt work at all.

Mine works fine just on that Miniboss in the ruins i die constantly.

Same problem over here.

is there any way you can add one button dash jumps? there too hard to pull off :(

New trainer added ,Please download it from same link above, Health improved but not sure if it still doesnt work against bosses , But it should work , Any problems let me know i got all day free today to make and update trainers :) .

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
I think it is Ys6_Win_x9.exe to run in Dx9. Anyway, cannot activate the options at all.

The process Ys6_win_x9 is is you pick the "Run Ys" option at the top the process the trainer is linked to is the Direct X 8 version of the game "Ys6_win"

Or in simple terms the one marked in this image
hyxMQ.png

Hi there , Does the boss deal too high damage or what exactly ? , I did the trainer late last night and didn't test it for long .

On the first boss if you were hit by his swipes or two consecutive flame breaths you'd die. And when fighting normal mobs if you are under their level (Say the monsters that are in the blocked off area at the start) if you got hit while doing mid-air attacks you'd die and occasionally if you were hit when on the ground both of these will give Adol the death animation but no "Game Over" screen. Though it's a 1:50 chance it happens.

Edit:
Also if you use infinite HP with 1 HP remaining any attacks will one hit you. BUT the mini-fight you have with "The black warrior" in the ruins after you get the Emal sword assuming you have fast kill on will end after you hit him once.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Hi there , Does the boss deal too high damage or what exactly ? , I did the trainer late last night and didn't test it for long .

It's not the miniboss high HP. The player character just don't have the inf health activate. A few hits from the miniboos and you are death.

Will let you know if your newly updated trainer works.

Hawkins

Reaction score
Graphics still freeze for me when i level up with Inf. Health enabled, running the game at 1080p Fullscreen.

Edit: working fine in window mode.

Last edited:

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
i have Ys VI The Ark of Napishtim-HI2U released and so far new trainer works perfectly no problem with fullscreen :)

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
What is your problem ? .

Game is running fine after fixing the game with a scene release patch.

Anyway, a super jump option will be great as jumping in this game is very tiring and sometime, next to impossible.

Last edited:

dangwoot

Reaction score
i agree that's why i also requested like a one button dash jump, or hell even a moon jump option would be amazing!