Trainer Search

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
Bumping this up, still can't use the trainer. Also may I suggest Inf points for buying card packs?.

Machoman6

Reaction score
It could use an update. Like infinite lp, all cards in trunk, instant win etc.

canaan

Reaction score
@Ruhbe
Well you can learn how to do a trainer and do it better? But i asume you are to simple to do this....
MrAntifun is doing this for free. Why are you so ungrateful?

zette

Reaction score
@Ruhbe
Well you can learn how to do a trainer and do it better? But i asume you are to simple to do this....
MrAntifun is doing this for free. Why are you so ungrateful?

Well, for starters, from what I've seen, this trainer has been like a year or so out, with no updates whatsoever. I've seen games here with less audience asking for an updated trainers, and they do have updated trainers.

To do a good deed is remarkable, and everyone should respect that. But, to do something, and then ignoring the audience completely, moving on, and leaving out an outdated resource and whoever gets lucky all's good and well, and whoever didn't is on it's own, that is not a good thing.

I am not defending this person and any other person complaining here, but seriously, honestly, I can't blame them either. People should be grateful to a good deed, but when that good deed is a half baked resource with no avail or updates to the current system's updates it's just not something better close to nothing.

Don't defend this behavior, and to everyone who is ungrateful and demanding, maybe this kind of attitude has led Mr Antifun and other trainer modders to stop caring for the community. I believe both sides are at fault here, either say a thank you or don't say anything at all, and either upload a working trainer or don't even bother to tease people with half finished projects.