Trainer Search

Teletha

Reaction score
dont use any machine guns it coz crashing the game it happened to me 2x, just use pistol or shotgun, after that you can finish the game without any problem :)

edit: all cheats working from beginning to the end, just be careful using machine guns its like you holding dildo LOL :D
i used the shotgun as soon as i fell down from the floor above it crashed if i fired single shot worked good all the way untill that section of the game but im going to try to not shoot until i get to the save place.

edit: it didn't work i made my way outside using only the bat and it crashed later on...

Last edited:

dwhulson

Donor
Reaction score
i also noticed that full auto guns get stuck in a firing loop just thought i would confirm this.as always thank you

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
i used the shotgun as soon as i fell down from the floor above it crashed if i fired single shot worked good all the way untill that section of the game but im going to try to not shoot until i get to the save place.

edit: it didn't work i made my way outside using only the bat and it crashed later on...

hmm ok this what i did, when you fell down from the floor dont move instantly let the game load a little bit then move forward with handgun or shotgun then let the ghost nurse runs toward you first time then move around the place then shoot it until she dies. i tried it twice no crashing

selenia

Reaction score
Muchas gracias por todo tu trabajo ;)

Saludos desde Spanish :)

poring2499

Reaction score
Trainer work fine for me(Codex version.) but i have machine gun bug. I use magnum and shotgun to finish the game it work like a charm.
Thx MRAntifun. :)

InCBoti

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me ... As in nothing , none of the options , says game is running but none of the options activate when i press the buttons . Just wanted the infinite ammo and i wasted all my bullets thinking the trainer activated XD .

this happens for me every time I open the Trainer, Launch Game, Load in, Tab out Open Trainer, Don't close the Webpage when it open, then Press the Buttons while on the Desktop, this is how I got them to work

Mdolla

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer! Works 100% great! However I keep getting a crash in the same spot in an outside swamp like area after picking up a key card I shoot like 3 or 4 times to blow up some barrels and the game just crashes. It doesn't crash when I launch the game without the trainer.

up2

Reaction score
merci bien toujours des trainer de fou qui fonctionne parfaitement.

Jackil

Reaction score
Cheats seem to work,however the info ammo your Full auto Weapons just keep Firing non stop until YOU force the gun to stop By pushing or un-scoping ETC I think its a NOP in the code line that keeps looping the Same bullet in the Guns Ammo Count line ( just my guess )so it may be a ani Problem So just a heads up about it ..
Yeah,pls fix that