Trainer Search

clonetrooper

Reaction score
Nice mrantifun. But i'm not gone use the trainer for this game. If i do that, then the fun is gone.

Im doing coop with my best friend and we like it to play this game on Elite.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Nice mrantifun. But i'm not gone use the trainer for this game. If i do that, then the fun is gone.

Im doing coop with my best friend and we like it to play this game on Elite.
MrAntiFun does not produce Trainers for Multiplayer, if you get ban it was not his fault at all, read the rules and do not complain about it more.

clonetrooper

Reaction score
MrAntiFun does not produce Trainers for Multiplayer, if you get ban it was not his fault at all, read the rules and do not complain about it more.

excuses me, but did i said that i'm going to use the trainer in Co-op?? NO, i only say that im not going to use the trainer in this game!! Because the fun will be gone and i play it with my best friends. So no trainer for me in this game.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
excuses me, but did i said that i'm going to use the trainer in Co-op?? NO, i only say that im not going to use the trainer in this game!! Because the fun will be gone and i play it with my best friends. So no trainer for me in this game.
I know, never said you are gonna to use it MP, I just make it clear to everyone out there that might think of using this trainer or any trainer on MP :)

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer is great. I made another donation. Keep up the great work.

Timmeh

Reaction score
Is there a chance to add infinite expolosives to this one?

Tagau

Reaction score
Thanks mate, as allways... MAF = Best shit on the net.

larry98

Reaction score
Please could you the Trainer update for the game version v1.3.6.12?