Trainer Search

Reaction score
ya same for me i have the steam version and it just launches into the main menu. i dont see a game launcher.

Reaction score
when i start 7 days to die with steam that the launcher opens for a second and loading stuff , and than the game opened so no chance to uncheck something
hmm strange try right clicking it in steam or something to see if you can set it to open game launcher

Mike Schmid

Reaction score
So i know how to turn off easyanticheat you need to press "Play'', "Show game launcher'' and find ''Enable easyanticheat'' Turn off this function and you can cheat! Pls MrAntiFun update this cool trainer.

Reaction score
So i know how to turn off easyanticheat you need to press "Play'', "Show game launcher'' and find ''Enable easyanticheat'' Turn off this function and you can cheat! Pls MrAntiFun update this cool trainer.
umm it still should work i don't think it needs a update

Joe McGuirre

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondeirng where can I get the list of Item ID`s? From 1 to 5000? Thanks!

dodom

Reaction score
hi i this is my first trainer from u, i cant get the activate trainer and edit items thing working , it just doesnt repsond :( help

Reaction score
hi i this is my first trainer from u, i cant get the activate trainer and edit items thing working , it just doesnt repsond :( help
hmm did you turn off easy anti cheat in the game launcher options and or also make sure anti-virus software is not blocking the trainer

iDarklight

Reaction score
Trainer does not work with 16.2 Attempts to activate the trainer gets met with Error Ding.

xdstx

Reaction score
When i tried to activate trainer or any other cheat, nothing happens.

Trainer does not work with 16.2 Attempts to activate the trainer gets met with Error Ding.

In your game, when you press F1 for activate the trainer, wait 30/40sec (for me) to hear"trainer activated"
All fonctions works perfectly for me (A16.2 b7)

Last edited:

oliver92

Super Donor
Reaction score
i just get a ding on that version with the latest trainer no matter what i do easy cheat disabled or not

edit just randomly worked just now so not sure if its cause of the game being in escape or in game or not never had that issue before.

Last edited: