Trainer Search

Jesus Flores

Donor
Reaction score
You have done an excellent job to date and I congratulate you for that. Although you currently send us to Wemod I still used your own here. I hope that in the new Alpha 18 your trainer will appear in Wemod, but I will continue looking here first. Thank you for your work.

hill104

Reaction score
Have to say wemod just not the same. would love a update to this game pleaseeeeee sir

Alex19881234

Reaction score
not have in wemod your trainer here only sting version not your please update

ShadowRyukage

Reaction score
would there be and time for the update 7 days to die trainer up to 18b??? i think the next version of the game is on right now

domjay

Reaction score
If i read the stuff correctly, the alpha 18 is a whole different engine setup compared to the 17.x. They had changed things in regard to the way xp is earned and how the character behaves overall. This is why the current trainers no longer work. Before you could use the trainers all the way up to 17.4 no problem.

hill104

Reaction score
Any chance you checked this out. I can see from the list that your swopped with requests for other trainers. Many Thanks

Baka-Gamer

Reaction score
Sorry for what I say but WeMod suck very much... I can't install it at home & at work too, many friends in France can't too... Why? IDK... Country France banned?

Anyway for who want to cheat & except if you play on server, you don't nead a trainer with this game!
Just go learn how to mod yourself with .xml files here:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config\

It's very easy & no need to be a pro dev... Example with entityclasses.xml at the line 69, replace this line by this:
<passive_effect name="HealthMax" operation="base_set" value="9999"/>

In game, you will have 9 999 HP !

hazecloud

Reaction score
Good day to you Mr. Anti Fun. I was displeased at the sight of wemod setup installer, could we just use your trainer individually without memod? I use wemod rarely but I also prefer to just open your trainer alone without any other program. It seems that this would be the death of my single player trainer gaming. Sorry for being dramatic.

This is because your previous cheat can be used to play previous alpha (older game version) because you're going to be really busy updating trainer everytime latest trainer stops working because the game got updated.

Last edited:

joe808

Reaction score
Sorry for what I say but WeMod suck very much... I can't install it at home & at work too, many friends in France can't too... Why? IDK... Country France banned?

Anyway for who want to cheat & except if you play on server, you don't nead a trainer with this game!
Just go learn how to mod yourself with .xml files here:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config\

It's very easy & no need to be a pro dev... Example with entityclasses.xml at the line 69, replace this line by this:
<passive_effect name="HealthMax" operation="base_set" value="9999"/>

In game, you will have 9 999 HP !
What about stamina?